Ingredients for Canned Salmon Salad
- Canned pink salmon 250 grams
- Cream cheese 100 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Green onion 100 grams
- Mayonnaise 50 grams
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon in salad and 2 tablespoons for eggs
- Black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Table vinegar 2 tablespoons (for eggs)
- Main ingredients: Pink Salmon, Onions, Eggs, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
A teaspoon, a tablespoon, a stewpan, a kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, a stove, a slotted spoon, a bowl, paper kitchen towels, a deep bowl, a deep plate - 2 pieces, a grater, a can key, a table fork, a salad bowl or plate.
Preparation of canned pink salmon salad:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, we put chicken eggs in a small stewpan or saucepan and fill it with 3-4 centimeters higher than their level. There we add a couple of tablespoons of salt and 9% vinegar. We put everything on medium heat and after boiling we cook hard-boiled eggs 10-11 minutes.
Then, using a slotted spoon, we transfer them to a bowl of ice water and completely cool. After that, peel, rinse, dry with paper kitchen towels, transfer to a cutting board and cut into 1 centimeter cubes.
Next, using the canned wrench, open the jar of pink salmon, send the fish to a deep plate and knead the table fork into smaller pieces.
Remove the foil from the processed cheese and grind it on a fine or medium grater into a clean bowl.
Wash green onions, dry and chop finely with a new knife on a clean board. After that, put on the kitchen table the remaining ingredients that will be needed to prepare the salad, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare a salad of canned pink salmon.
Put prepared eggs, pink salmon, cream cheese and green onions in a deep bowl. Season with mayonnaise, to taste with salt and black pepper. Mix the salad with a tablespoon until a homogeneous consistency, transfer to a salad bowl or distribute portions on plates and serve to the table, previously decorating with your favorite greens.
Step 3: serve canned pink salmon salad.
Canned pink salmon salad is served immediately after cooking in portions on plates or in dishes suitable for this purpose. On the palate, it turns out to be pleasant, tender, with a light onion bitter and a rather rich fish aroma. The food itself is very satisfying, it can be served as a snack or main course for dinner, breakfast or lunch for lunch, after having garnished with lemon or fresh herbs dill, parsley, cilantro, as well as green onions. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- in the same way prepare a salad from any other canned red fish;
- very often, a set of ingredients is supplemented with canned corn, boiled potatoes (jacket, peel), fresh or pickled cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers or celery;
- this salad can be used in the form of fillings for canapes or portioned baskets;
- a great alternative to mayonnaise - ordinary vegetable oil, sour cream or not very fat, but thick cream;
- if after a meal there is a bit of salad left, it should be packed in a sealed container and stored in the refrigerator, but not more than 2 days, after which it loses its taste;
- do not like spicy food? Instead of black pepper, use fragrant, it is not so spicy in taste, but rather fragrant.