Ingredients for Making Summer Cucumber Salad
- Fresh cucumber 4-5 pieces (medium)
- Natural fermented milk yogurt (not sweet, without additives) 200-250 milliliters
- Dill 5-6 branches or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Lemon juice 2-3 tablespoons or to taste
- Main IngredientsCucumber, Yogurt
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board, Tablespoon, Deep bowl, Plate or salad bowl
Cooking summer cucumber salad:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
This salad is prepared quite quickly, so if you decide to serve it as a side dish, it is better to prepare the main dish in advance. So, let's get started! To begin with, we wash the cucumbers and dill under cold running water, then dry them with paper kitchen towels and, in turn, put them on a cutting board. Using a sharp kitchen knife, cut the tip off the cucumbers on both sides, remove the peel from them if desired, and if the green handsome men are large, you can gently scrape the seeds with a teaspoon from the pulp.
Just chop the greens finely, put on the kitchen table the rest of the ingredients that will be needed to prepare the fragrant dish, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: bring the salad to full readiness.
In the deep bowl we put the right amount of organic fermented milk yogurt without flavors. Pour chopped dill there, salt to taste, ground black pepper and squeeze a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice.
Mix these products with a tablespoon to a uniform consistency.
We put prepared cucumbers in the resulting yogurt dressing. Mix everything again, insist 5-6 minutesso that vegetables let the juice, decorate with herbs and go ahead to taste!
Step 3: serve the summer cucumber salad.
After cooking, they insist on the summer cucumber salad, decorate with sprigs of dill or parsley, if desired, and serve it on the table.
It is mainly served as a side dish for meat, fish, poultry and game, but if you do not want to eat too much, and a piece of fresh bread will be a great addition. Enjoy a healthy instant meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often chopped walnuts, green onions, parsley and a couple of garlic cloves squeezed through a press are added to the salad, and to make the dish more nutritious, you can put a little boiled meat or chicken eggs in it;
- A good substitute for yogurt - homemade cream, sour cream or mayonnaise;
- optionally, instead of black pepper, you can use allspice, it is not so spicy, but more fragrant.