Ingredients for preparing a summer salad with radishes
- Radish 500 grams
- Green onion 1 bunch (about 50 grams or to taste)
- Dill 1 bunch (about 50 grams or to taste)
- Sour cream 200 milliliters or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Onion, Radish, Sour cream, Greens
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Plate
Preparation of summer salad with radishes:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
It is very easy to prepare this salad, for a start we take all the necessary ingredients and put them on the kitchen table. Then we wash the radishes and all the greens under cold running water. Lightly dry them with paper kitchen towels, take turns putting them on a cutting board and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare a summer salad with radishes.
Chives and dill are just finely chopped. At each radish we cut off a hat with leaves and a spine. After that, chop it with rings, half rings or quarters 3-4 mm thick and shift the slices into a deep bowl.
We put sour cream there and salt to taste. Using a tablespoon, mix all the components of the salad to a uniform consistency, let it stand in this form A couple of minutes, then lay out in portions on plates, optionally decorate with parsley or dill and serve to the table.
Step 3: serve a summer salad with radishes.
Summer radish salad is served at room temperature or chilled. It is served as a vegetarian main dish, a side dish for meat, poultry, fish dishes or as a complement to baked vegetables, cereals from various cereals, as well as pasta. The taste of this miracle is quite delicate and very saturated! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- if desired, you can add to the above products a small finely chopped cucumber, celery stalks, hard-boiled chicken egg and a little feta cheese, goat cheese or homemade fatty cottage cheese;
- very often green onions are replaced with onions, and dill with parsley or these ingredients are combined with shredded basil and cilantro;
- A good substitute for sour cream - sour-milk yogurt without additives, cream of medium density or mayonnaise or regular vegetable oil;
- The most useful part of radish is the tops, if you want, it can be washed, finely chopped and added to the salad.