Ingredients for Making Gingerbread Cake with Bananas
- Gingerbread cookies (any: vanilla, chocolate, with cinnamon) 1 kilogram
- Bananas 1 kilogram
- Sour cream 500-700 milliliters
- Powdered sugar 25-30 grams (1/2 pack)
- Chocolate black or milk 1 bar (200 grams)
- Main Ingredients: Banana, Sour Cream, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Round non-stick shape with a removable side (volume 29 centimeters), Deep bowl, Mixer, Plastic wrap, Table fork, Refrigerator, Dessert plate
Making gingerbread cake with bananas:
Step 1: prepare the gingerbread cookies.
We spread fresh sweet gingerbreads with any flavor and a sharp kitchen knife on a cutting board, cut each into 2-3 round plates.
Step 2: prepare the bananas.
Next, peel the bananas and cut them into rings on a clean cutting board with a new kitchen knife.
Step 3: prepare the cream.
After that, pour sour cream of medium fat content into a deep bowl, add the right amount of powdered sugar to it and put it under the mixer blades. We turn on the kitchen appliance at medium speed and beat these ingredients until splendid and uniform. It should be a cream of medium density.
Step 4: form a cake.
Now, very carefully, so as not to break it, we prick one of the parts of the gingerbread on a table fork, dip it in the finished sour cream and send it to the bottom of the non-stick form with removable sides. Thus, we spread the bottom base of the cake. On top of the gingerbread cookies in an artistic mess we disband the sliced bananas, while we try to close with them all the empty spaces.
We alternate the layers until the ingredients run out, the gingerbread cookies should be the last. Cover them with the rest of the cream and sprinkle with chocolate, chopped on a fine or medium grater. Tighten the shape with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
Step 5: serve the gingerbread cake with bananas.
Gingerbread cake with bananas is served chilled. After insisting, it is taken out of the refrigerator, the plastic film and the removable rim are carefully removed from the mold, cut into 8-10 servings, laid out on dessert plates and served at the table with fresh, only brewed tea, coffee, cocoa, warm milk or fruit and berry juice. Enjoy a quick treat!
Enjoy your meal!
- so that the chocolate does not melt during grinding, it should be put in the freezer for 25-30 minutes before use;
- together with banana rings, you can put pieces of canned pineapple or kiwi;
- very often chocolate is replaced with coconut flakes or sugar balls, which are used to sprinkle apricots;
- A great alternative to sour cream - butter on condensed milk, custard or cream;
- If desired, a little liquid fruit or berry extract, cinnamon or a bag of vanilla sugar can be added to sour cream.