Ingredients for Salad with Radish and Celery
- Radish 300 grams
- Celery 4-5 stems
- Green salad 1 bunch (medium)
- Green onions 3-4 stems
- Cockerel 1 bunch (small)
- Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- Wine vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Redis, Celery
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Paper kitchen towels, Tablespoon, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Deep bowl, Silicone kitchen spatula - 2 pieces, Plate
Making a salad with radishes and celery:
Step 1: prepare the vegetables.
Using a sharp kitchen knife, we cut off the roots of radishes, celery, green lettuce and onions, and remove thickened parts of the stems from parsley branches. Then we wash these products under a stream of cold running water and dry them with paper kitchen towels. Then, in turn, put them on a cutting board and continue the preparation. Grind the radishes with rings, half rings or quarters up to 2-3 millimeters thick, and finely chop the green onion and parsley.
Lettuce leaves chopped into thin strips, and celery slices up to 3-4 millimeters thick. We shift the slices into a deep bowl and with the help of two silicone kitchen blades we mix everything until a homogeneous consistency.
Step 2: preparing a gas station.
Next, pour the right amount of vegetable oil and wine vinegar into a small bowl. Mix them with a whisk until smooth and get a fragrant, slightly sour dressing that perfectly complements the salad.
Step 3: bring the dish to full readiness.
Now sprinkle the chopped vegetables to taste with salt, black pepper, pour them with a vinegar-oil mixture, mix everything thoroughly again, lay out the fragrant dish in portions on plates and serve to the table.
Step 4: serve a salad with radishes and celery.
Salad with radish and celery is served immediately after cooking at room temperature. It is served at the table as a main diet or lean dish or side dish for other dishes, such as cereals from various cereals, pasta, meat, poultry, fish, and also game. Enjoy wholesome and healthy food!
Enjoy your meal!
- the salad can be supplemented with vegetables such as tomatoes, sweet peppers, canned corn or peas;
- very often along with parsley use dill and cilantro;
- it is not necessary to season vegetables with vinegar-oil mixture, sometimes sour cream, kefir, fresh yogurt or mayonnaise are used;
- to make the dish more nutritious, you can add to it a couple of hard-boiled and finely chopped eggs, goat cheese, Feta or a piece of feta cheese;
- if you want to complement the aroma of the salad and give it a certain pleasant flavor, sprinkle each serving with ground walnuts, sesame seeds or raw sunflower seeds.