Ingredients for making pizza with tomatoes and cheese.
- Wheat flour 200 grams per dough and 2-3 pinch for rolling
- Sugar 30 grams
- Butter 150 grams per dough and 1 tablespoon for lubrication
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Tomatoes 6-8 pieces
- Garlic 3-4 prongs
- Mayonnaise 4 tablespoons
- Cheese 80 grams
- Fresh parsley (greens) to taste
- Fresh dill (greens) to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Garlic, Eggs, Cheese, Butter, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Kitchen board - 2 pieces, Carving knife - 2 pieces, Deep bowl, Fine mesh sieve, Plastic wrap, Refrigerator, Paper kitchen towels, Bowl - 3 pieces, Grater, Deep plate, Non-stick baking sheet or pizza dish with a diameter of 33-36 centimeters, Rolling pin, Oven, Kitchen gloves, Dish
Cooking pizza with tomatoes and cheese:
Step 1: prepare the dough.
To prepare this pizza we will use fresh dough without yeast - it is very simple. We take a piece of butter from the refrigerator, rub it on a coarse grater or put it on a cutting board, chop it into very small pieces with a sharp kitchen knife and send them into a deep bowl. There we sift through the sieve with a fine mesh the right amount of wheat flour and grind it with fat into small crumbs.
Then pour sugar into the resulting mixture, add the chicken egg and with a clean hand knead a tough, non-sticky dough.
Then we roll it into a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap and send it to the refrigerator 30 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the products for the filling.
In the meantime, peel the cloves of garlic from the husks and rinse them together with tomatoes and herbs under a stream of cold running water. Dry vegetables with paper kitchen towels, and with dill and parsley, shake off excess liquid over the sink. After that, in turn, lay out these ingredients on a cutting board and grind. For each tomato, we cut off the place on which the stalk was attached, and cut them into rings, slices or cubes with a thickness of 1.5 to 2 centimeters.
Chop garlic, as well as dill with parsley and chop everything in separate bowls. Next, cut off the paraffin crust from the hard cheese and chop it on a fine or medium grater directly into a deep plate. After that, we put on the kitchen table the remaining products that will be needed to prepare the dish.
Step 3: make pizza with tomatoes and cheese.
After 30 minutes, spread the infused dough on a countertop, crushed with a thin layer of wheat flour, and roll it with a rolling pin into a circle with a diameter of about 33-36 centimeters. Then we take a non-stick baking sheet or a round pizza baking dish (with the same size), grease the bottom, as well as the sides of the selected dishes with a tablespoon of butter, sprinkle with flour and carefully transfer the rolled dough there.
Very carefully we level the flour semi-finished product around the entire perimeter of the form or baking sheet, making small sides along the edge. Next, put chopped tomatoes on the dough. Season them with chopped garlic, chopped herbs, to taste, salt and black pepper.
Then pour with mayonnaise and sprinkle with chopped cheese. If desired, lay out a couple more pegs or pieces of tomato on its surface in an artistic mess and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: bake pizza with tomatoes and cheese.
We put the form with the still raw pizza into the preheated oven and bake it for 15-20 minutes or until the edges of the dough are browned, and the cheese layer melts and becomes golden crust.
As soon as the dish is ready, we put on kitchen gloves, put the fragrant food on the cutting board, previously laid on the kitchen table, and allow the pizza to cool slightly, at least 3-4 minutes.
After that, cut it into portions, use a kitchen spatula to put them on plates and serve to the table.
Step 5: serve pizza with tomatoes and cheese.
Pizza with tomatoes and cheese - a delicious dish with an incredibly rich aroma. It is always served hot, although it is harmful to digestion. Therefore, it is advisable to cool it slightly before serving and after that enjoy this delicacy in the company of good friends.
This dish is independent, but if you really want to, you can complement it with spicy, spicy or sweet and sour sauces. Also, french fries, quite tasty, but also harmful carbonated drinks or a bottle of dry semisweet red or white wine are ideally combined with this culinary masterpiece. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- together with dill and parsley, you can put finely chopped celery, basil, green onions or spinach;
- a set of spices is not essential, very often it is supplemented with dried basil, thyme, oregano, allspice and other spices;
- sometimes instead of ordinary tomatoes, cherry or cream (grade) is used, but the best option - red tomatoes with dense walls and fat pulp, in which there is less juice;
- An ideal substitute for butter - premium margarine;
- if desired, the filling can be supplemented with any canned or pickled vegetables, for example corn, hot pepper, cucumber, olives or olives;
- the cooking process can be simplified if, instead of homemade dough, store yeast or pre-made cakes are used, the operation of which is indicated in the instructions.