Ingredients for Making Lean Noodle Soup
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Noodles (or other pasta) 100 grams
- Potato 2 pieces (medium)
- Carrots 2 pieces (small)
- Onion 2 pieces (small)
- Green onions 2-3 feathers
- Peppercorns 2-3 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Purified water 1 liter and 3 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Carrot, Pasta
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Stove, Saucepan with a lid (capacity 3 liters), Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Deep plate - 4 pieces, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Tablespoon, Ladle
Making lean noodle soup:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, take a small pan, pour a liter of purified water into it, add salt to taste and put on medium heat, let it boil.
Then, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel onions, carrots and potatoes, and cut the roots of green onions.
Then thoroughly wash the vegetables under cold running water and dry with paper kitchen towels. Then, in turn, we put them on a cutting board and chop them into cubes 1-1.5 centimeters in size, and just chop the greens finely.
We spread the slices into separate deep plates, put on the kitchen table the remaining products that will be needed to make the soup, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Cook the lean noodle soup.
As soon as the water in the pan boils, we send black pepper into it, cubes of potatoes and carrots. Cook them for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, put the pan on medium heat and pour a couple tablespoons of olive oil into it.
After 2-3 minutes put the chopped onion there and fry it until light golden crust, stirring occasionally with a kitchen spatula. After the vegetable is browned, we add three tablespoons of water to the pan, lightly pass it until tender, and add it to the pan.
After 15 minutes vegetables will be half ready, and onions will boil slightly. We put noodles in a ready-made soup along with green onions and cook aromatic foods even 10 minutesstirring occasionally with a tablespoon so that the pasta does not stick together.
Then we taste the dish and, if necessary, add more spices with salt. Next, turn off the stove and insist the soup under the lid 7-10 minutes. Then, with the help of a ladle, pour it into deep plates and serve it to the dining table.
Step 3: serve the lean noodle soup.
Lenten noodle soup is served hot as the first meal for dinner. It can be served with a fresh vegetable salad, pickles, lean bread or tortillas.
This soup is not only tasty, but also very useful due to the prebiotics, trace elements and omega acids contained in vegetables, and in one portion it contains only 140 kilocalories. Enjoy a healthy meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- optionally complement the set of spices with a laurel leaf, allspice or other spices that are used during the preparation of the first hot dishes;
- if you want the soup to be more rich, cook it on a vegetable broth;
- sometimes stew the onions for 15 minutes along with finely chopped mushrooms, as well as lettuce pepper and only after that add to the pan to the semi-prepared vegetables;
- together with chives, chopped dill, parsley or cilantro can be added to the soup.