Ingredients for making cottage cheese pancakes
- Cottage cheese (dry) 500 grams
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Raisins (any) 1/4 cup
- Wheat flour (sifted) 3-4 tablespoons in the dough and 150-200 grams for boning
- Vegetable oil (for frying) as needed
- Main ingredients Eggs, Curd, Flour
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Glass (capacity 250 milliliters), Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Kitchen scale, Deep bowl, Fine mesh strainer, Deep plate, Stove, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Large flat plate or dessert plate
Cooking cottage cheese pancakes:
Step 1: prepare the curd dough.
For the preparation of real and delicious cheesecakes, it is better to use dry cottage cheese, it contains a small percentage of water, which will greatly simplify the process of formation and frying. We wipe it in a clean deep bowl through a sieve with a fine mesh, thus getting rid of small grains. Then we put granulated sugar there with vanilla sugar, you can use pure vanillin, but on the tip of the knife, this spice in large quantities gives an unpleasant bitterness.
Grind these products with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency. Then add chicken eggs, raisins, salt and 3-4 tablespoons of sifted wheat flour to the bowl. Mix everything thoroughly so that a mass without lumps is obtained. Then we crush the countertop with 2-3 pinches of wheat flour, and pour the rest into a deep plate and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: we form curd cheesecakes.
Using a tablespoon, divide the curd dough into 10-12 equal parts. Bone each in flour, form balls from them, lightly crush with your hands to make flat cakes with a thickness of 1.5-2 centimeters, and put them on the kitchen table.
Step 3: fry the curd cheesecakes.
Now we put the pan on moderate heat and pour 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable oil into it. When it warms up, drop the first batch of cheesecakes there, 6-7 pieces will be enough for a start. Fry the sweet kruglyashi on one side for about 2-3 minutes.
Then with the help of a kitchen spatula we shift them to the other side and also brown to a golden color. After that, we shift the finished dish onto a large flat dish or plate and in the same way we cook the remaining cheesecakes. Then we serve yummy to the table and take a sample!
Step 4: serve the curd cheesecakes.
Curd cheesecakes are served immediately after cooking as a dessert. They are laid out in portions on plates and supplemented with sour cream, honey, jam, cream, whipped cream, jam, sprinkled with chocolate chips, powdered sugar or chopped nuts. After frying, the cheesecakes settle a little, but this does not affect the taste of the finished dish, it remains the same tender, hearty and aromatic. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- sometimes cheesecakes are fried in a mixture of butter and vegetable oil;
- you can put hot cheesecakes on a paper kitchen towel so that it absorbs excess oil, and then serve them to the table;
- very often soda or a food baking powder is added to the curd dough, but in this case, the cottage cheese pancakes very much increase in size and strongly settle after cooking, which affects their shape;
- An ideal substitute for raisins - shredded dried, as well as dried fruits or berries. For example, dried apricots, prunes, cherries, bananas, strawberries, cherries, blueberries;
- if desired, you can put a little lemon or orange zest in the curd dough. This ingredient embellishes the aroma of the finished dish.