Ingredients for cooking omelet with vegetables in a slow cooker
- Chicken egg (raw) 6 pieces
- Hard cheese 50 grams
- Pasteurized whole milk 50 milliliters
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Mix vegetable frozen (choice to taste) 200 grams
- Green onion 1 bunch (small)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dried ground basil to taste
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Onion, Eggs, Milk
- Serving 5 - 6
- World Cuisine
Measuring cup (for milk), Tablespoon, Deep plate, Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Grater, Deep bowl, Whisk, Slow cooker, Kitchen towel or potholders, Large flat dish, Kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking omelet with vegetables in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare vegetables and herbs.
To prepare this dish, we will use a frozen vegetable mixture. All products in it are peeled, finely chopped and passed the initial heat treatment with steam or hot water, which will greatly facilitate the entire cooking process, and most importantly - the composition can be chosen to taste! We shift the vegetable mixture into a deep plate and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the cheese and green onions.
We wash green onion under cold running water, shake it off the excess liquid over the sink, put it on a cutting board, cut off the roots and throw it away, and chop the greens.
Then we take any hard cheese, cut off the paraffin crust from it and rub the dairy product on a fine grater onto a clean cutting board.
Step 3: prepare the egg mixture.
Next, put in the deep bowl the right amount of chicken eggs. Pour whole pasteurized milk and mayonnaise there. Add chopped cheese, chives, salt to taste, ground black pepper and basil. Mix these ingredients with a whisk until splendid and set aside until use.
Step 4: prepare an omelet with vegetables in a slow cooker.
Now pour a little vegetable oil into the multicooker bowl, turn on the kitchen appliance in baking mode, and on the scoreboard we set the time - 10 minutes. After 40-50 seconds put the frozen vegetable mixture in the heated oil and fry it until soft, occasionally stirring with a silicone kitchen spatula.
When the timer goes off, beat the egg mixture again until splendid, pour it into the multicooker bowl, close the kitchen appliance with a lid and turn it on Bakingbut this time set the time 20 minutes. After the signal sounds about the end of cooking, set heating mode by 5-10 minutes.
After the required time has passed, the multicooker will turn off, remove the lid from it and very carefully, using kitchen tacks or a towel, get a hot bowl. From above we put a large flat dish on it and immediately turn the resulting structure upside down.
We leave the omelet in this form for a couple of minutes so that it lies flat on the bottom of the dish. Then we remove the bowl, with a sharp knife we cut the appetizing dish into portions, poddevat each kitchen spatula, put them on plates and serve to the table.
Step 5: serve the omelet with vegetables in a slow cooker.
Omelet with vegetables in a slow cooker is served hot for breakfast or dinner. As a complement to this dish, you can offer bread slices, a salad of fresh vegetables, pickles, sauces based on sour cream, cream or mayonnaise, as well as some meat: fried chicken, sausage, boiled beef or something to taste. Enjoy gourmet and easy-to-cook food!
Enjoy your meal!
- instead of milk, you can use low-fat sour cream or liquid cream;
- chopped greens of dill, parsley, cilantro or basil can be added to the egg mixture along with onions;
- an ideal substitute for vegetable oil - cream or margarine;
- a set of vegetables can be supplemented with fresh tomatoes and salad pepper. It is desirable that they be cut into small cubes the size of one centimeter;
- along with vegetables, you can fry sausages, as well as boiled or stewed meat, for example, chicken, beef, pork;
- instead of frozen vegetables, you can use fresh ones, but they will take longer to fry them in a slow cooker, about 15-20 minutes in the "Baking" mode.