Ingredients for making salmon in lemon juice
- Fresh salmon fillet 400-500 grams
- 1 medium lemon
- Mix of spices for fish to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Salmon, Lemon
- Serving 2 servings
Cutting board, Knife, Oven, Glass or ceramic baking dish, Oven, Plate - 2 pieces, Kitchen gloves, Serving dish, Wooden spatula or kitchen tongs, Kitchen paper towels
Cooking salmon in lemon juice:
Step 1: prepare the lemon.
We wash the lemon under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the citrus in circles and move into a free plate.
Step 2: prepare the salmon.
We wash the salmon fillet well under running water and put it on a cutting board. Dry the fish with kitchen paper towels. Then, using a knife, we cut the main component into pieces of medium size and then transfer it to a clean plate. To taste, rub the fish fillet with salt and a mixture of spices.
Step 3: prepare salmon in lemon juice.
Pieces of salmon are laid out in a baking dish. Now take 2 slices of lemon and squeeze the juice out of them with clean hands so that it falls on one part of the fillet. Repeat the procedure with the remaining pieces of fish and citrus.
After that, we cover the salmon with the same lemon slices so that the fillet slices do not dry out during the baking process. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to a temperature 180 ° C. When everything is ready, put the form with the dish in the oven to the middle level and bake for 20 minutes. After the allotted time, we turn off the oven, and we take out the container with salmon using kitchen tacks. Everything, the dish is ready!
Step 4: serve the salmon in lemon juice.
We transfer the prepared salmon in lemon juice using kitchen tongs or a wooden spatula from the baking dish to a special plate and can serve it to the dining table. But as a side dish, boiled rice, mashed potatoes and a salad of fresh vegetables are perfect for such a dish.
- to make the fish as juicy and tender as possible, before putting it in the oven, it can be marinated in lemon juice for 5 to 10 minutes;
- if you use frozen salmon for cooking, then be sure to let it reach room temperature, and only then rinse under running water and cut into portioned slices;
- Be sure to put the pieces of salmon with the skin down in the baking dish, so the fish will remain juicy and will absorb all the evaporating juice in the oven.