Ingredients for cooking pollock in a multicooker sauce
- Pollock fillet 600 grams
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Onions medium size 3 pieces
- Carrot 100 grams
- Mayonnaise 100 grams
- Sour cream 100 milliliters
- 1/3 teaspoon curry seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dill to taste
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Main ingredientsMintai, Cheese, Sour cream
- Serving 5 servings
Slow cooker, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 4 pieces, Coarse grater, Medium bowl, Wooden spatula, Serving dish, Cloth, Kitchen paper towels
Cooking pollock with sauce in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare onions.
Using a knife, peel the onion from the husks and rinse under running water. We lay out the component on a cutting board and finely chop into cubes. Pour the chopped onion into a clean plate.
Step 2: prepare the carrots.
With a knife, peel the carrots from the peel and then thoroughly rinse the component under running water. We spread the vegetable on a cutting board and, using a coarse grater, chop the chips. Then put the carrots on a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare hard cheese.
For cooking, any kind of hard cheese is suitable for your taste. Using a coarse grater, grind the component directly into a clean plate and temporarily set aside. Attention: so that the cheese does not weather, we wrap a plate with it with cling film.
Step 4: prepare the pollock fillet.
We carefully wash the pollock fillet under running water and put it on a cutting board. Dry it with kitchen paper towels. Using a knife, cut the fish into medium-sized pieces and transfer to a free plate.
Step 5: prepare the sauce.
In a medium bowl, spread the cheese chips and pour the sour cream. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is formed. After that, pour the mayonnaise into the container and pour out the dried dill. Again, mix everything well until smooth. Attention: if the sauce is quite thick, it can be diluted with a small amount of purified water.
Step 6: cook pollock with sauce in a slow cooker.
Grease the bottom of the multicooker with a small amount of vegetable oil. Put slices of pollock here and sprinkle everything with salt, black pepper and curry. Attention: if desired, you can mix the fish with clean hands or a tablespoon. Spread the chopped onion with a second layer. Sprinkle all the carrot chips evenly on top. At the end, fill everything with sauce and level with a tablespoon. Close the slow cooker with a lid and set Extinguishing mode. Cook the dish for 1 hour. After the allotted time has passed, a signal will sound. Immediately after that, you can open the multicooker lid and serve pollock with sauce to the dining table.
Step 7: serve pollock in a multicooker sauce.
Using a wooden spatula, we shift the pollock in the sauce to a special dish and we hasten to treat the household until the fish has cooled down. This lunch or dinner looks great with side dishes such as mashed potatoes or boiled rice. The fish is tender, juicy and just melts in your mouth.
- if you use frozen fish to prepare a dish, then you must first thaw it first. To do this, simply lay the pollock in a bowl and leave it for a while aside. In no case do not defrost the fish fillet under running hot water or in the microwave, as this can ruin the taste of the dish itself;
- In addition to the vegetables indicated in the recipe, you can add others to your taste in the dish. For example, it can be sweet pepper, cauliflower or green beans;
- for the preparation of sauce, it is best to use mayonnaise with a fat content of 40%, and sour cream - 15%.