Ingredients for Cooking Salmon in a Multicooker
- Small fresh salmon steaks 3 pieces
- Milk with a fat content of 0.5% 300 milliliters
- 4 cloves medium sized garlic
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Small lemon 1/2 part
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Slow Cooker, Medium Bowl, Cutting Board, Knife, Juicer, Fine Grater, Wooden Shovel, Serving Dish, Saucer, Paper Kitchen Towels
Cooking salmon in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the salmon.
Thoroughly wash the salmon fillet on all sides under running water and put it on a cutting board. If necessary, with a knife we remove coarsened places and the remains of fins. Dry the fish with kitchen paper towels.
Now pour the milk into the medium bowl. Gently place the steaks in this container and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the garlic.
Using a knife, peel the garlic from the husks and rinse slightly under running water. Using a fine grater, grind the cloves directly into a free saucer.
Step 3: prepare the lemon.
Using a juicer, squeeze the juice from the lemon.
Attention: for cooking we need 1 tablespoon.
Step 4: cook the salmon in a slow cooker.
After the salmon is infused, drain the milk (since it will no longer be useful to us), and rub the fish itself with salt, black pepper and chopped garlic. Then sprinkle the steaks with freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix gently with clean hands.
We shift the salmon into the multicooker pan, set the mode "Bakery products" and cook the dish for 30 minutes. Attention: across 15-20 minutes you must open the lid of the appliance and turn the steaks on the other side with a wooden spatula. Then the fish is baked on all sides with a uniform golden crust.
Step 5: serve the salmon from the multicooker.
When the salmon is ready, using a wooden spatula we shift it from the slow cooker to a special flat dish. Immediately serve steaks to the dining table while they are still hot. As a side dish, boiled rice, mashed potatoes or a salad of fresh vegetables is ideal for such an exquisite dish.
- if in the process of cooking salmon releases a lot of liquid, then in the first 10-15 minutes you can open the multicooker lid;
- if the steaks are thick (3-3.5 centimeters in thickness), then it’s worthwhile to extend the cooking time for another 10 minutes. In any case, you must be extremely careful not to overdry this tender fish;
- if desired, the bottom of the multicooker can be greased with a small amount of olive oil so that the steaks are browned faster.