Ingredients for Cooking Turkey in Creamy Sauce
- Turkey fillet 400 g
- Flour 3 tbsp. spoons
- Cream 1 cup
- Dry white wine 0.5 cup
- Soft cheese 4 tbsp. spoons
- Nutmeg to taste
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Turkey, Cheese, Cream
Inventory:Knife, Frying pan, Measuring cup, Cutting board, Tablespoon, Kitchen spatula, Plates, Cooker
Cooking turkey in a creamy sauce:
Step 1: Prepare the turkey.
The turkey fillet is thoroughly washed under cold running water, placed on a cutting board and cut across the fibers with medium slices of about 2 cm.Then we transfer the turkey to a plate, sprinkle with flour and mix until smooth with a tablespoon or hands.
Step 2: Fry the turkey.
We turn on a strong fire on the stove, pour vegetable oil (preferably olive oil) into the pan, put it on the burner and wait until it is fully warmed up.
Now put the turkey fillet, mix with a kitchen spatula, add salt and fry until a beautiful golden crust.
Step 3: Stew the turkey in a creamy sauce.
As soon as the fillet is fried, carefully pour white wine into the pan, stirring with a spatula, let the alcohol evaporate. Then we reduce the heat to medium, pour the cream, add soft cheese, grated nutmeg and ground pepper to taste.
Stew the turkey for about 10 - 15 minutes until fully cooked. The sauce should slightly thicken during this time, and the turkey meat is completely stewed.
Step 4: Serve the turkey in a creamy sauce.
Turkey in creamy sauce is served immediately after cooking hot. You can cook any form of pasta with it, as well as mashed potatoes, rice or other boiled cereals, although fresh vegetables are no less successful. As decoration, you can use chopped parsley, dill or cilantro.
Enjoy your meal!
- In this sauce, you can cook not only turkey, but also chicken and rabbit.
- If you like blue cheese, then the sauce can be prepared with Gorgonzola or Dor Blue cheese.
- Cream can be replaced with milk with a fat content of 3.5%, but in this case the sauce will turn out to be less thick.