Ingredients for Making Beijing Cabbage Salad with Corn
- Light mayonnaise 3-4 tablespoons
- Canned corn 1 can (425 grams)
- Beijing cabbage 200 grams
- Salt 1 pinch
- Ground black pepper 1 pinch
- Hot red pepper 1 pinch
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Corn
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Paper kitchen towels, Knife, Cutting board, Canned key, Fine mesh colander, Tablespoon, Deep bowl, Salad bowl, Plate
Preparation of salad from Beijing cabbage with corn:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To begin with, carefully wash the Beijing cabbage under a stream of cold running water and dry it with paper kitchen towels to prevent excess fluid.
Then we put it on a cutting board and chop the straw with a thickness up to 5 millimeters.
Next, using a canned wrench, open a jar of corn and transfer its contents into a colander with a fine net, after setting it in a deep bowl.
Leave the corn as it is on 5 minutesin order to drain the remaining marinade.
In the meantime, put on the kitchen table the remaining products that will be needed to prepare the salad, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: mix the ingredients.
Take a deep clean and dry salad bowl. We shift shredded cabbage and corn grains into it. We put it there 3 to 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, salt to taste, ground black pepper and red hot ground pepper.
Now, using a tablespoon, mix all the components of the salad until a homogeneous consistency. We taste the dish and, if necessary, add more spices with salt. After cooking, serve the salad in a salad bowl or in portions on plates.
Step 3: serve the Chinese cabbage salad with corn.
Beijing cabbage salad with corn is served at room temperature immediately after cooking. This yummy is the perfect complement to any poultry, meat or fish dishes. Such a salad can be served with the first hot dishes, used as a filling for hot dogs, hamburgers or sandwiches, as well as just enjoy it, relish it with a slice of fresh, only baked bread. Tasty, healthy and inexpensive!
Enjoy your meal!
- Very often, finely chopped vegetables such as lettuce, cucumber, tomato, green onion, parsley, cilantro, dill or garlic are added to this type of salad.
- In order to make the salad more nutritious, you can add hard-boiled chicken eggs, ground walnuts, canned pineapple or boiled meat and offal: chicken, pork, beef, heart, tongue.
- The fat content of mayonnaise can be adjusted as desired.
- Instead of factory canned corn, you can use homemade.
- If desired, the salad can be seasoned with vegetable oil.