Ingredients for Making Apple Jam Pie
- Margarine (good quality) 250 grams
- Water 10 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil 10 tablespoons
- Sugar 4-5 tablespoons (plus for sprinkling pie)
- Baking powder for dough (extinguished soda is used in the original) 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 pinch
- Wheat flour 500-600 grams
- Jam (jam) apple 400-600 grams
- Main ingredients Flour, Sugar
- Serving16 servings
- World Cuisine
Form 20x30 cm, plate, cling film, rolling pin, kitchen knife, cutting board, rolling pin, fork, baking parchment.
Making apple jam pie:
Step 1: prepare the dough.
The dough is prepared very easily. First, sift the flour, mix it with a baking powder for the dough, and then gradually add the remaining ingredients: margarine, water, vegetable oil, sugar and salt.
Knead a thick dough, roll it into a ball, wrap it with cling film and put in the refrigerator for about 2 hoursso that it cools properly and rests from the batch.
Step 2: make a cake with apple jam.
Cover the baking dish with parchment.
Then take out the dough and divide it into 4 equal parts.
Roll one of them into a thin layer and lay it on the bottom of the mold.
Spread the dough with a fork over the entire area.
Brush the cake with a thick layer of sweet apple jam.
Then lay the next layer of dough, chop it with a fork, brush with jam and repeat all layers again a couple more times.
At the very end, the top layer of dough no longer needs to be greased with jam, but sprinkled with sugar.
Step 3: bake a pie with apple jam.
Bake a pie with apple jam at a temperature 170-180 degrees during 40-50 minutes. Check the readiness of the test with a toothpick or visually, it should become dry and ruddy.
When the baking is ready, remove it from the oven and cool to room temperature.
Step 4: serve apple jam pie.
The finished pie with apple jam is served to the table cooled and cut into portioned pieces of a rectangular or square shape. Garnish with icing sugar and cinnamon. It will be tasty anyway. For family tea drinking, this cake is it!
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of apple jam, you can use fresh apples. Peel the fruit, cut into thin slices and cook in a pan with sugar and cinnamon until soft. You can just caramelize apple slices in sugar.