Ingredients for cooking pasta with vegetables.
- Macaroni 400 g
- Eggplant 1 pc
- Zucchini 2 pcs
- Tomatoes 350 g
- Pepper 2 pcs
- Bow 1 pc
- Olives to taste
- Vegetable oil 4 tbsp. spoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Eggplant, Onion, Tomato, Zucchini, Macaroni
- Serving 4 servings
Knife, Frying pan, Saucepan, Cutting board, Kitchen stove, Colander, Kitchen spatula, Plates
Cooking pasta with vegetables:
Step 1: Boil the pasta.
And the first thing we'll start with is pasta. For our dish, you can use pasta of any shape (which you like best), and even spaghetti will do.
We put the pot of water on the stove on a strong fire, wait for it to boil and add salt. Then pour the pasta and cook until tender 10 to 20 minutes. The exact cooking time must be indicated on the packaging.
Step 2: Cut the vegetables.
In the meantime, cook pasta, you can cook vegetables. Peel the onion from the husk, rinse under running water, put on a cutting board and cut into small cubes, then transfer to a clean plate.
We wash the peppers under running water, cut the tail with the seeds, rinse again and chop on a cutting board with a cube of about 1 cm.
We wash zucchini and eggplant under running water, cut into cubes or slices. Peels can be cut if desired.
We wash the tomatoes again under running water, cut into pieces of arbitrary shape and leave on a cutting board.
Step 3: Cook the vegetables.
We turn on a low fire on the stove, pour vegetable oil into the pan, put it on the burner and wait for it to warm up. Then spread the onion and fry it until soft, periodically stirring with a kitchen spatula.
Next, add the pepper.
After about 10 minutes, lay the eggplant and add a little clean water so that the vegetables begin to stew. Cook for another 15 minutes.
Then add zucchini, a little water, mix and simmer for 5 - 7 minutes.
We put tomatoes with olives to vegetables, mix thoroughly again, add salt, black pepper to taste.
Step 4: Combine the vegetables with pasta.
While preparing the vegetables, the pasta has already been cooked, so we drain the water through a colander and carefully pour it into the pan to the vegetables. Mix with a kitchen spatula, fry for another 2 - 3 minutes and turn off the heat.
Step 5: Serve pasta with vegetables.
Pasta with vegetables is served hot immediately after cooking along with flavored bread. The dish can be decorated with grated cheese or fresh herbs. A great drink would be wine or fruit juice.
Enjoy your meal!
- The ideal ratio of pasta, water and salt: per 100 g of dried pasta 1 liter of water and 0.5 tsp of salt.
- In order not to come across a tomato skin in a dish, it can be removed before slicing. To do this, it is enough to make a cross-shaped incision and dip the tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute, after which the skin is easily removed.
- A set of vegetables can be supplemented, for example, with carrots or garlic, and also replace zucchini with regular zucchini.
- Together with pasta, cream or hard cheese can be added to the pan.
- Together with black pepper, you can add a mixture of Italian herbs to the dish.