Chicken and Bean Salad Ingredients
- Chicken breast (boneless and skinless) 1 piece
- Canned corn 1/2 tins
- 5 eggs
- Canned beans 1 can
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt to taste
- Spices to taste
- Main Ingredients Beans, Chicken, Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
Saucepan, stewpan, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, can opener.
Making chicken and bean salad:
Step 1: prepare the chicken breast.
Put the chicken breast, cleaned of skin and bone, into a pan with cold water and put on fire. Add salt and spices (black pepper, turmeric, etc.) to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and boil chicken breast until tender. This usually takes no more than 20 minutes.
Remove the finished chicken from the pan and let it cool, and then cut it into small pieces.
Step 2: prepare the eggs.
Hard-boiled eggs, for this they need to cook at least 10 minutes after boiling water. Dip the finished eggs in cold water and keep there until cool, then peel and cut into small cubes.
Step 3: mix the chicken and bean salad.
Put chopped chicken breast and eggs in a salad bowl. Drain the liquid from corn and beans, rinse them with clean water, and then fold them in a salad bowl to the other ingredients. Add spices, salt and season with mayonnaise. Mix everything well and serve the finished chicken and bean salad to the table.
Step 4: serve chicken and bean salad.
Chicken and bean salad is quite satisfying, so it’s quite suitable as a light lunch. Serve it with a homemade bun, garnishing with a sprig of fresh parsley or dill. The salad is not only tasty, but also healthy, especially if you use not purchased mayonnaise, but homemade, made from natural products.
Enjoy your meal!
- To prepare this salad, you can use not only boiled, but also chicken baked in foil or sleeve. The main thing is that the meat is juicy.
- If you do not like chicken breast meat, replace the fillet with a hip. Boil as well, and then remove the meat from the bones and cleanse the skin.
- If during cooking chicken breast add peeled carrots and onions to the water, then after you get an excellent dietary broth, on which you can cook a delicious soup.