Ingredients for making a drink of grapefruit and rosemary
- 1/2 grapefruit large fruit
- Fresh rosemary 2-4 sprigs
- Pure cold water optional
- Ice optional
- Main Ingredients Grapefruit
- Portion 1-2
Kitchen knife, cutting board, jug, wooden stick or spoon with a long handle, serving glasses, refrigerator.
Making a drink of grapefruit and rosemary:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
Wash the grapefruit with clean running water, because we will use not only the pulp for the preparation of the drink, but all along with the peel. Dry the fruit, and then cut it into thin circles or semicircles.
Rinse sprigs of rosemary as well, washing away the dirt from them, and then shake off excess moisture.
Step 2: Prepare a drink of grapefruit and rosemary.
Fold fruit pieces along with sprigs of rosemary at the bottom of the prepared container, cover everything with ice, and then fill with clean cold water and mix several times. Now, so that the drink is properly infused and takes in all the juices, taste and aroma, send it to the refrigerator 6-10 hours or at night.
Step 3: Serve a drink of grapefruit and rosemary.
Pour the finished refreshing summer drink from grapefruit and rosemary into glasses and serve it on the hottest and sunny day to quench your thirst and regain your strength.
Enjoy your meal!
- For beauty, stick slices or circles of grapefruit on the edges of the glasses with the finished drink.
- To avoid accidentally stinging seeds in the water and then choking them, remove them from the grapefruit slices immediately after cutting.