We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Glass Noodle Salad Ingredients
- Glass noodles (funchose) 100 grams
- Korean carrot 60 grams
- Fresh cucumber 1 piece
- Soy sauce 20 grams
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Green onions to taste
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Cucumber, Pasta
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Saucepan, slotted spoon, colander, kitchen knife, cutting board, salad bowl, bowl, garlic press, fork, salad spoon.
Making a glass noodle salad:
Step 1: Cook the glass noodles.
As there are a lot of glass noodles or, as it is also called, funces, there is a huge variety, you need to cook it in accordance with the instructions indicated on its packaging. I will dwell only on a couple of general points. First, noodles need to be dipped in already salted water, preferably with the addition of vegetable oil. Secondly, it is impossible to digest it, so carefully monitor the process of its preparation. Thirdly, like other pasta, immediately after cooking it must be thrown into a colander, thereby getting rid of excess water so that the finished noodles do not get sour.
After cooking, leave the glass noodles in a colander until it cools to room temperature.
Step 2: Prepare the cucumber.
Rinse the fresh cucumber thoroughly with water, wipe off. Lay it on a cutting board and cut lengthwise into several thin plates. Then cut each plate into strips, as shown in the photo.
Step 3: Prepare the green onions.
Rinse the feathers of green onions, brush off excess moisture and crumble into thin rings.
Step 4: Prepare the carrot in Korean.
Shake the carrot in Korean from excess moisture and squeeze a little to dry it, otherwise there may be too much water in the finished salad.
Step 5: Preparing the dressing.
Pour the required amount of vegetable oil into the bowl. Peel the clove of garlic, cut off the hard tip from it and chop it using a special press. Mix the resulting aromatic slurry with oil.
Step 6: Mix the glass noodle salad.
First place the glass noodles in a salad bowl with cucumbers and green onions, season with soy sauce and mix. Then add Korean carrots and garlic vegetable oil to them. Last time, mix all the ingredients together.
Step 7: Serve the glass noodle salad.
Glass noodle salad is hearty and tasty in itself, so it can be either an independent dish or a side dish to fried meat, fish or poultry, so there are a lot of ways to serve it. But in any case, you have a tasty, fast, simple and even slightly exotic dish.
Enjoy your meal!
- A salad prepared according to this recipe can be an excellent basis for your own culinary creation. For example, add to it slices of fried chicken, smoked fish, squid or other seafood, and you will discover a completely new palette of taste.
- The peculiarity of funcesa is that it does not have its own pronounced taste, so you should not limit yourself to preparing salads with it, try adding it to soup or frying along with meat and vegetables.
- During cooking, add a little vegetable oil to it, approximately 1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water. This will prevent the noodles from sticking together and turning it into one continuous, tasteless lump.