Ingredients for cooking manna in a slow cooker without eggs
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Sugar to taste
- Semolina 1 cup
- Kefir fat content 2.5% 1 cup
- Refined vegetable oil 0.5 cups
- Baking powder for dough 2 teaspoons
- Vanilla Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Kefir, Manka, Flour
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Slow cooker, teaspoon, tablespoon, medium bowl - 2 pieces, a sieve, a glass of 250 grams, a flat serving dish, a wooden spatula, a steaming tray, a kitchen knife
Cooking manna in a slow cooker without eggs:
Step 1: prepare the semolina.
Pour semolina into a medium bowl and fill with kefir. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until smooth and leave in a warm place for 30-40 minutes. During this time, the semolina will swell, which will make the cake more magnificent and juicy.
Step 2: prepare the flour.
To make the manna tasty and without lumps, be sure to sift the flour. Such an action will also allow the component to be saturated with oxygen, which will make the dough more airy and tender. So, pour the flour into a sieve and sift it over a free medium bowl.
Step 3: prepare the dough for the manna.
When semolina absorbs all the yogurt, pour vanilla and regular sugar into a bowl (I take 0.5 cup) and pour the vegetable oil. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
Next, we add the sifted flour here in small portions and at the same time continue to whip everything with improvised equipment so that lumps do not form. At the end, pour the baking powder and again mix thoroughly. We should get a uniform thick dough.
Step 4: prepare the manna in a slow cooker without eggs.
Since we added vegetable oil to the dough, the multicooker pan can not be greased with any fat. We spread the dough here and be sure to level its surface with a tablespoon. Close the appliance tightly with a lid, turn it on baking mode and bake mannik over 40 minutes. After the allotted time has passed, the corresponding signal will sound. Therefore, turn off the multicooker from the mains, open the lid, and get the pie using the steam tray. Leave the baking for a while aside so that it cools slightly.
Step 5: serve manic in a slow cooker without eggs.
When the manna becomes warm, transfer it to a large flat plate and, using a knife, cut into portions. We serve such delicious and juicy pastries to the dessert table with tea or coffee. Enjoy it!
Bon appetit to all!
- before serving, manna can be sprinkled with powdered sugar or chocolate chips, as you like;
- If desired, add the zest of orange or lemon to the dough. Then the cake turns out with a delicate citrus note;
- instead of kefir, you can use natural homemade yogurt. In this embodiment, it should be unsweetened and fluid consistency;
- for the preparation of manna, based on the ingredients specified in the recipe, we need 1 cup Sahara. But my households don’t really like very sweet cakes, so before I bake the cake, I try the dough “on the tongue” and add this component if necessary.