Salmon and Avocado Salad Ingredients
- Lightly salted salmon 100-110 grams
- Fresh cucumber 1 piece (medium)
- Tomato 2 pieces (medium)
- Avocado 1 piece (medium)
- Green onion 3 pieces
- Dill 2-3 branches or to taste
- Parsley 2-3 branches or to taste
- Lemon juice (freshly squeezed) 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground allspice to taste
- Black sesame to taste and desire (for decoration)
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Tomato, Garlic, Avocado
- World Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2-3 pieces, a cutting board - 2-3 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a tablespoon, a bowl, tableware for serving.
Salad and avocado salad:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
So, first we wash under the trickles of cold running water the vegetables indicated in the recipe along with fruit and herbs. Then we dry everything with paper kitchen towels, take turns putting it on a cutting board and continue preparation. We cut the avocado with a sharp kitchen knife along the circumference, then we take it in our palms and turn the two halves of the fruit against each other, thus separating them into equal parts. Then remove the bone from one of them, remove the skin from the pulp and cut it into 1 centimeter cubes.
If desired, we remove cucumber from a thick peel, and tomatoes from the place where the stalk was attached, and chop as well as the previous product.
Chives, dill, and parsley are just finely chopped and we turn our attention to the fish. If you got a fillet with a skin, gently pry it with a clean knife and remove it from the fillet, pulling it slightly on yourself.
After that, send the salmon to a new board and chop the same cubes the size of 1 per 1 centimeter, although it can be smaller. Next, lay out on the countertop the remaining ingredients that will be needed to prepare the dish, and proceed to the next, almost final step.
Step 2: bring the salmon and avocado salad to full readiness.
In a deep bowl we put slices of avocado, with our fingers we squeeze a tablespoon of juice from fresh lemon on it and loosen the fruit with an acidic liquid to a uniform consistency. Then add chopped cucumber, tomatoes, salted salmon, green onion, dill and parsley to the same dishes. Season to taste with salt, allspice, olive oil and mix again. We let the resulting salad stand at room temperature for at least 10 minutes, then distribute it in portions on plates and offer our households.
Step 3: serve a salad with salmon and avocado.
Salad with salmon and avocado is served at room temperature, almost immediately after cooking. Serve it with a slide on a large flat dish, plates or in deep bowls. Just before you put this miracle on the table, each serving can be decorated with several more branches of fresh herbs or sesame seeds, black is used in this recipe, it well complements all the ingredients of the food and at the same time brings its own flavor. Such a great appetizer will brighten up breakfast, dinner, lunch or will be the highlight of any holiday. White or pink semisweet wines are suitable for this salad, but supporters of a non-alcoholic lifestyle can drink it with gentle fruit juice, for example, from white grapes or apples. Enjoy and have fun!
Enjoy your meal!
- A great alternative to salmon - any boneless salted red fish, for example, stellate sturgeon, sturgeon, sterlet, salmon, sockeye salmon, chinook salmon and many other species;
- the recipe contains a classic set of spices, but if desired, it can be supplemented with Provencal herbs, marjoram, caraway seeds, tarragon, red pepper flakes, as well as dried spices, which are used during the preparation of vegetable or fish dishes;
- very often this salad is seasoned with a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil and mustard, also some housewives prefer the most ordinary mayonnaise or homemade sour cream;
- A good additional ingredient in this dish can be sweet canned corn, fresh finely chopped sweet pepper or salad leaves of any kind.