Ingredients for Making Chicken Breast Chops in Batter
- Chicken (fresh breast without bone) 1 piece or 2 halves (total weight 700 grams)
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Wheat flour 2-3 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons in batter and 100 grams for boning
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Universal seasoning for chicken to taste
- Vegetable oil as needed
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Eggs, Flour
- Serving23 Servings
- World Cuisine
A tablespoon, a kitchen knife, a cutting board, paper kitchen towels, a kitchen hammer, a plastic wrap, a fine mesh sieve, a deep plate - 2 pieces, a table fork, a stove, a frying pan, a kitchen spatula, a large flat dish, a serving plate.
Cooking chop chicken batter in batter:
Step 1: prepare the chicken.
You have probably already tried this simple and very tasty dish more than once, so this recipe will not open America for you, but if you forgot how to make these tidbits in a gentle batter, then we will remind you! So, we take fresh boneless chicken breast, thoroughly rinse it under trickles of cold running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and use a sharp kitchen knife to get rid of excess fat, film, and also cartilage.
Then we cut the meat across the fibers into slices 2 centimeters thick. In turn, we cover each piece with plastic wrap and beat off with a kitchen hammer so that the thickness decreases to about 1 centimeter, and the area doubles.
Sprinkle the beaten chicken from all sides to taste with salt, black pepper, put on a plate and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the flour.
Using a sieve with a fine mesh, sift into a deep clean dish all the wheat flour specified in the recipe, preferably of the highest grade. This step is very important, due to it, the grain ground almost to dust is dried, becomes more friable and gets rid of any kind of litter. That is why products from such flour are more magnificent, and it does not matter why they use it!
Step 3: prepare the batter.
Then we put fresh chicken eggs in a deep plate and beat them with a table fork until splendid for about two minutes. Then we add to the resulting mass a couple of tablespoons of sifted wheat flour, salt, ground black pepper, universal seasoning for chicken and shake everything until a homogeneous, semi-thick consistency without lumps - the batter is ready!
Step 4: fry the chicken chops in batter.
Now we put the pan on medium heat, pour a little vegetable oil into it, for starters 3-4 tablespoons will be quite enough, and give it the opportunity to warm up. At this time, roll a piece of chicken breast first in flour, and then dip on all sides in batter.
Just a few minutes later, we lower the first portion of meat into well-heated fat and cook on both sides, approximately 2-3 minutes each. As soon as the chops are covered with a golden crust, with the help of a kitchen spatula we transfer the finished dish to a large flat dish and in the same way we fry the rest of the chicken breast.
Step 5: Serve the chicken breast chop in batter.
Chopped chicken breasts in batter served hot as a second main course. This yummy is suitable for any complex or light side dish, for example, cereals from various cereals, legumes, rice, as well as pasta, mashed potatoes, stewed, baked, boiled or steamed vegetables or salads. Marinades, pickles, sauces based on cream, sour cream, milk, tomatoes or mayonnaise will be a great addition to such chops. Cook with love and enjoy delicious food!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often mayonnaise in batter is replaced with thick homemade cream, sour cream or fermented milk yogurt without flavoring, salt with soy sauce, and alternative to flour is potato or corn food starch;
- some housewives pickle chopped chicken for several hours in a mixture of finely chopped onions, garlic, 9% table vinegar, salt and black pepper before frying. After this process, the meat acquires a gentle acidity, a pleasant vegetable aroma and becomes more tender;
- the recipe indicates the simplest, most familiar spices, but you can vary their set to taste by adding your own corrections to the list, for example, instead of hot black pepper, take more tender, fragrant allspice or paprika, and change the universal seasoning to healthy spices: savory , sage, hops-suneli or others;
- Sweetness is added to batter by such dried herbs as dill, parsley, peppermint, basil or cilantro.