Ingredients for Making Mushroom Cheese Soup
- Champignons (fresh) 200 grams
- Cream cheese 2 pieces (total weight 400 grams)
- Onions 1 piece (150 grams)
- Carrot 1 piece (150 grams)
- Potato 3 medium tubers (220 grams)
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Purified water 1.5 liters
- Dried herbs (dill or parsley) to taste and desire
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Carrot, Mushroom, Cheese
- Portion 7-9
- World CuisinePolish Cuisine
Deep pan with a lid (4 liter capacity), stove, frying pan, wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, kitchen knife, cutting board, paper kitchen towels, measuring cup for liquid, slotted spoon, deep bowl - 2 pieces, immersion blender, ladle, deep portion plate.
Cooking cheese soup puree with mushrooms:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
This soup is considered very light, but also quite satisfying, because it is enriched with protein. First, put on a medium fire a deep pan with the right amount of purified water, let it boil. Then, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel the vegetables specified in the recipe, and remove the roots of each mushroom. We rinse everything, dry with paper kitchen towels, take turns sending to a cutting board and continue preparation. We cut the potatoes into small slices of 2-2.5 centimeters in size, immediately transfer them to a bowl of cold running water and leave them until use so that they do not darken. We chop the carrots with rings, half rings or quarters with a width of not more than 1, 5 centimeters.
Onions - 1 centimeter cubes.
Grind the mushrooms with plates or divide each into 4, 6, 8 equal parts.
We remove the aluminum packaging from the processed cheese and chop them on a large or medium grater into a clean dish. After that, put the rest of the ingredients that will be needed to make the soup on the countertop, and move on.
Step 2: cook potatoes and carrots.
While we were doing the slices, the water in the pan began to boil, we sent potatoes with carrots into it and cook them until cooked, sometimes using a slotted spoon to remove a thin layer of white foam from the surface of the bubbling liquid. The duration of this process may vary. from 20 to 35 minutes, depending on the variety and quality of vegetables. Therefore, we periodically prick them with the table fork teeth, if they enter smoothly, without pressure, it means that these products have softened, that is, they are ready.
Step 3: stew mushrooms and onions.
At the same time, turn on the next burner on medium heat and put a frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil on it. After a few minutes, dip the mushrooms in the heated fat and fry them for 10 minutes, constantly stirring with a wooden or silicone kitchen spatula. As soon as all the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms begin to slightly brown, add the onions to them and simmer them together 10 minutes until fully prepared, periodically loosening. Then we push the mushroom dressing to the side and return to the boiling vegetables.
Step 4: bring the creamy cheese soup with mushrooms to full readiness.
If the carrots and potatoes are ready, use the same slotted spoon to transfer them to a small clean bowl, grind them with a submersible blender until a homogeneous porridge-like state and return the resulting mass back to the water in which they were boiled.
We mix everything thoroughly so that the mashed potatoes dissolve, and again we bring the now thick vegetable broth to a boil. When he starts bubbling, we send fried mushrooms and onions to the pan, to taste salt, black pepper and dried dill or parsley. There we put the crushed processed cheese and cook the soup until they are completely melted, that is, about 10-12 minutes. Then turn off the stove, cover the soup with a lid and let it brew 7-10 minutes. After that, with the help of a ladle, pour it into deep plates and with pleasure proceed to the tasting!
Step 5: serve the cheese soup puree with mushrooms.
Cheese cream soup with mushrooms is served hot as the first main course to the dining table. Serve it in portions in deep plates, optionally sprinkling with fresh finely chopped herbs dill, parsley, cilantro, basil, green onions or seasoning with sour cream, cream or mayonnaise. It is pleasant to savor this yummy with croutons, crackers, rich spicy rolls, flat cakes, although home-made fresh bread will also add its own zest. Cook with love and enjoy healthy food!
Enjoy your meal!
- it is not necessary to boil this soup on the water, you can take beef, pork, chicken or turkey broth;
- this dish will turn out more tender if you fry and stew mushrooms with onions in creamy fats, for example, butter or premium margarine with a minimum liquid content;
- some housewives, along with curds, add a little cream to the soup or a couple of raw chicken eggs, previously beaten with a table fork until splendid;
- in the same way, you can make cheese soup puree from any other edible mushrooms, but it is worth remembering that the preparation, as well as the time of stewing and cooking, are different for each variety;
- it is not necessary to use the spices and dried herbs indicated in the ingredients; if desired, you can season this dish with any spices that are placed in the first hot dishes, for example tarragon, hot red pepper flakes, marjoram, savory, sage or others.