Ingredients for Cooking Delicious Curd Cheesecakes
- Cottage cheese medium fat 200 grams
- Egg 1-2 pieces (depending on size)
- Sugar 2-3 tablespoons
- Salt 1 pinch
- Vanilla sugar 1 pinch
- Ground cinnamon 1 pinch
- Wheat flour 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil as required for frying
- Main ingredients Eggs, Curd, Flour
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Frying pan, metal spatula, deep plate, tablespoon, fork, sieve, wooden cutting board, kitchen knife.
Cooking delicious cottage cheese pancakes:
Step 1: Cook the mass for the cheesecakes.
The preparation of delicious cheesecakes must begin with a mixture of curd. To get the dish with a bang, you need to pay attention to the little things. Therefore, at first we will grind the cottage cheese through a sieve, this will give the cheesecakes a tenderness and they will simply melt in the mouth. After that, to the cottage cheese, add the egg, sugar, both regular and vanilla, and ground cinnamon. We mix everything well and, without ceasing to interfere, gradually add flour to the curd mass, also sifting it through a sieve. Continue to knead the dough for cheesecakes until it becomes homogeneous, without flour lumps. You can mix the mass with either a regular tablespoon or a fork.
Step 2: Form the Cheesecakes.
Before you begin this stage of cooking, arrange your workplace, that is, simply sprinkle a wooden cutting board with wheat flour. Then proceed to the formation of cheesecakes, and you can do this in several ways. For example, you can roll the curd into a sausage and cut it into round pieces, which will be blanks for cheese cakes. And you can pinch off small pieces from the dough and roll them into balls in the palms or on the board, and then flatten them slightly to get some kind of curd cutlets. Try to prevent your cheesecakes from getting too big or too small, and also keep track of their thickness, because when making plump products, you risk that they may end up being raw inside.
Step 3: Fry the cheesecakes.
Cheesecakes need to be fried in a pan, copiously oiled. It is necessary to lay products only after the vegetable oil is properly warmed up. Sauté the syrniki over low heat over 3-5 minutes on each side until a delicious golden crust is formed. Ready-made delicacies can be served immediately, but you can also cool them, because cottage cheese pancakes are equally tasty both in hot and in cold form.
Step 4: Serve the cheesecakes.
That's all, our delicious cheesecakes are ready. You can serve them with fruit and berry jams, syrups and jam. And you can decorate the dessert with powdered sugar or sour cream. In any case, whatever you choose, the delicacy you have prepared will surely come out delicious and aromatic. So make tea and start to eat.
Enjoy your meal!
- In no case do not use sour cottage cheese. If you want to get really tasty and mouth-watering cheesecakes, use only fresh ingredients for their preparation.
- From the cheese mass, you can also make a frozen billet for cheese cakes. To do this, after you form the products, just put them in the freezer. After that, you just need to remove the cheesecakes from the refrigerator and do not defrost them to fry.
- If the cottage cheese you have chosen is rather dry, add a little sour cream, milk or kefir to the curd pancake mass.