Ingredients for Making Chicken Noodle Soup with Mushrooms
- Chicken (broiler, fresh) 1-1.5 kilograms (small chicken or 3-4 chicken legs)
- Purified water 3-3.5 liters
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- Mushrooms (champignons) 200 grams
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Home or egg shop noodles 150-200 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Laurel leaf to taste
- Allspice peas to taste
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Carrot, Chicken, Mushrooms, Pasta
- Serving 8-10
- World Cuisine
Measuring cup (for water), kitchen scales, a tablespoon, a kitchen knife - 2-3 pieces, a cutting board - 2-3 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a deep pan with a lid (capacity 4 liters) - 2 pieces, a sieve with a fine mesh , table fork - 2 pieces, a grater, a bowl - 3-4 pieces, a stove, a frying pan, a wooden kitchen shovel, a ladle, a deep portion plate.
Cooking chicken noodle soup with mushrooms:
Step 1: prepare the chicken.
To prepare this soup, you can use any part of the chicken, but a more ideal rich broth will come from a whole small carcass or legs, which we will use. We thoroughly rinse them under trickles of cold running water, at the same time using tweezers or a knife tip, removing small feathers with hairs from the skin surface, which very often remain on its surface after machine cleaning. Then we dry the legs with paper kitchen towels, put them on a cutting board and optionally divide them into parts by joints, that is, separately the thigh and drumstick.
Step 2: prepare the broth.
We move the meat into a deep saucepan, fill it with purified water, the amount of which is regulated depending on the desired density of the soup, and put on medium heat. After boiling, using a slotted spoon, remove the gray-white foam from the surface of the bubbling liquid and reduce the heat to a minimum level. Add a leaf of laurel to the pan, a little allspice with peas, cover it with a lid so that a small gap remains, and cook the broth until chicken is ready 40-50 minutes.
Step 3: prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Meanwhile, using a clean kitchen knife, peel the carrots and onions, and each mushroom we get rid of the roots. Then we wash everything under a stream of cold running water, dry with paper kitchen towels, take turns sending to a cutting board and continue preparation. Chop the onion into cubes or quarters up to 1 centimeter thick, and chop the carrots on a medium grater.
Grind the mushrooms with 5-6 mm wide plates, distribute the slices into separate bowls, put the remaining ingredients on the countertop, which will be needed for making the soup, and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: prepare a vegetable dressing with mushrooms.
We put the pan on medium heat and pour a little vegetable oil into it. After a few minutes, dip the chopped onion into the preheated fat and simmer until transparent. 2-3 minutes.
Then we add carrots to it and cook them until the last is soft, about 3 minutesstirring constantly with a wooden kitchen spatula. Then we throw the chopped mushrooms into the pan and simmer everything together 8-10 minutes until the moisture is almost completely evaporated from the champignons.
We do not get far from the stove when the liquid boils away, fry the dressing yet 4-5 minutes until ready, then set aside from the fire and go on.
Step 5: prepare the broth and boiled chicken.
While engaged in frying and stewing, the broth was prepared. Using a fine mesh sieve, filter it into a clean deep saucepan and put it on medium heat again, let it boil. We put the chicken on a plate, cool it near the ajar window and then act according to our own desire, you can remove the meat from the bones and cut into portions or take it apart into fibers using two table forks.
Step 6: Cook the chicken noodle soup with mushrooms.
As soon as the broth boils again, we add home or store noodles into it and cook it 3-4 minutes. Then we send to the pan a dressing of onions, carrots and mushrooms. There we put chopped chicken, to taste salt, black pepper and stand the first hot dish on the stove yet 2-3 minutes.
Next, turn off the fire, cover the soup with a lid, let it brew 7-10 minutes and go ahead and taste it!
Step 7: serve chicken noodle soup with mushrooms.
After cooking, we insist chicken noodle soup with mushrooms a little, then use a ladle to pour portions into deep plates, chop each dill, chopped parsley, cilantro, basil or green onion each and serve as the first hot dish for dinner. This yummy can be supplemented with cream, sour cream, tomato-based sauce, salad and, accordingly, bread, croutons, crackers or toasts. Cook with love and be healthy!
Enjoy your meal!
- if you want to use dried mushrooms, then before that they should be soaked in slightly salted water for 2-4 hours. Then boil for 40-60 minutes, dry, chop and stew with almost ready onion, as well as carrots for only 4-5 minutes, after which the dressing can be sent to the broth and then cook the soup as described in the recipe;
- a great substitute for vegetable oil - cream, it will give the soup a more delicate aftertaste, and champignons - any other edible mushrooms;
- very often, together with spices and boiled chicken, fresh finely chopped greens, a couple of tablespoons of tomato paste, cream, sour cream, a few beaten chicken eggs or hard cheese chopped are added to the cooking soup. Each of these products individually pleasantly changes the taste of the finished dish;
- The recipe contains classic spices, the set of which can be changed based on your own preferences.