Ingredients for making kefir smoothies
- Banana 1 piece
- Kefir 1 cup
- Frozen blueberries 1/2 cup
- Frozen strawberries 1/2 cup
- Sugar 2 tablespoons (or to taste)
- Main ingredients: Banana, Strawberry, Blueberry, Kefir
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Blender, kitchen knife, tablespoon, cutting board, high glass.
Cooking kefir smoothies:
Step 1: prepare the banana.
Only choose a ripe banana, without darkening and with a bright peculiar smell. Only a fruit with these characteristics can be the main ingredient for making smoothies. Peel the banana and cut the center pieces into slices to make it more convenient to place it in a blender.
Step 2: prepare a smoothie with kefir.
Put a sliced banana in the blender bowl, fill it with kefir, and spread the frozen berries on top. Important: pre-defrost them in no case do not need, firstly a waste of time, and secondly they can lose some juice during defrosting.
Sprinkle all the ingredients for the smoothie with sugar. Close the lid, or, if you have a hand blender, lower the device into the bowl and turn it on at maximum power. Just beat the mixture 30-40 seconds. During this time, the berries and banana are chopped and mixed with kefir, and the sugar will dissolve. That's all, your kefir smoothie is ready. You can start serving it on the table.
Step 3: serve a smoothie with kefir.
Smoothies with kefir are served immediately after preparation, simply by pouring into a suitable tall glass. In order to make the drink more convenient to drink, take a straw and start your wonderful meal.
Enjoy your meal!
- Smoothies with kefir can be prepared using any fruit and berries, including dried or dried.
- Also, when preparing a smoothie, you can add fresh herbs, such as sorrel, nettle, as well as, for example, frozen spinach.
- Often when preparing a smoothie, it is recommended to use nuts to increase the energy value of the drink.