Ingredients for Making Kiwi Smoothies
- Kiwi 2 pieces
- Pear 1 piece
- Banana 1 piece
- Greek honey yogurt (sweet) 1/4 cup
- Main Ingredients: Banana, Kiwi, Yogurt, Pear
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, cutting board, paper kitchen towels, blender, tall glass, drinking straw.
Making Kiwi Smoothies:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Smoothies are nothing but a divine vitamin mixture of all kinds of berries, fruits, vegetables, herbs, some cereals, juices and fermented milk products. Today we will prepare one of the options for this delicious drink, for a start we spread all the ingredients indicated in the recipe on the countertop. Then we wash the pear under trickles of cold running water, cut it into two halves with a sharp kitchen knife, remove the core with pits from them, put the flesh onto a cutting board and chop it up with sticks up to 3 centimeters in size. We remove the banana from the peel and break it into 2-3 parts, and remove a thin layer of the skin from the kiwi and chop them with rings.
Step 2: make a kiwi smoothie.
Now we send all the sliced fruits into a clean, dry bowl of the blender and add Greek honey yogurt to them. We cover the kitchen appliance with a lid and turn it on at the highest speed. Beat these products until a homogeneous semi-dense state occurs for about one or two minutes, then pour the finished drink into glasses and serve to the table.
Step 3: serve the kiwi smoothie.
Kiwi smoothie turns out to be moderately sweet, with a slight acidity, a delicate semi-thick consistency and an incredibly pleasant aroma. After preparation, it is distributed in portions into glasses, inserted into each special drinking straw and, if desired, decorate the drink with fruit slices or whipped cream. In principle, this yummy can be called a completely independent dish, but also this divine nectar can be used as a complement to a light breakfast, afternoon snack or dinner, for example, it is pleasant to relish it with cottage cheese, sandwiches, cereals from different cereals or whatever you like more . Enjoy and enjoy healthy eating!
Enjoy your meal!
- Greek yogurt can be replaced with any other drinking with your favorite flavor or regular sour milk, but in the last version it will be necessary to add a little honey to all the ingredients indicated in the recipe for a sweeter taste;
- very often, along with fruits and yogurt, a tablespoon of dry thin oatmeal or buckwheat flakes is put in a blender bowl, this makes the cocktail get a rather thick consistency and becomes more satisfying;
- if you like sweeter drinks, add a little sugar or honey to all products;
- so that the cocktail is truly healthy and tasty, try to choose only fresh, soft, ripe, juicy fruits, they have more sugar and, consequently, glucose, it is it that contributes to the normal functioning of the body under intense physical, emotional and intellectual stress;
- when the drink is too thick, it is diluted with different juices or milk;
- An alternative to yogurt - kefir, fermented baked milk, homemade sour cream or liquid cream.