Ingredients for cooking manna with cottage cheese
- Semolina 2 cups
- Curd 200 grams
- Kefir 250 milliliters
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Chicken eggs 3 pieces
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- Butter 35 grams
- Main ingredients: Kefir, Cottage cheese, Semolina
- World Cuisine
Sieve, deep bowl, baking dish, whisk, mixer, two small deep plates, egg separator, oven.
Cooking manna with cottage cheese:
Step 1: Knead the dough.
Before cooking, you need to use a separator to separate the egg yolks from the proteins. Set the whites aside for the time, and grind the yolks with a whisk with sugar, then add kefir to them and beat thoroughly. Now pass semolina through a sieve and wipe the cottage cheese. Add these bulk ingredients to yogurt with yolks and mix thoroughly, breaking the lumps, and then mix the baking powder and baking soda into this mass. You can use the mixer for convenience. It is not necessary to extinguish soda, as we use a fermented milk product as one of the ingredients.
In a separate bowl, beat the remaining egg whites into a thick foam, and then gently knead this foam with the rest of the dough.
Step 2: Bake the manna.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease the baking dish with butter, do not forget about the edges. Pour the prepared mass for the manna into the form and send everything to bake in the oven on 40-50 minutes. Check the readiness of the test after this time as well as the biscuit, for example, that is, piercing the middle with a toothpick. If the toothpick is dry at the exit, then everything is ready and you can begin to feed. But first, give your manna to rest and cool down for about 15-20 minutes.
Step 3: Serve the manna.
Put the cooled manna with cottage cheese from the mold into a large dish, decorate the top with icing sugar or other sweet powder to your taste. That's all, your manna will surely appeal to any sweet tooth, just offer him a mug of hot drink and treat yourself and please others.
Enjoy your meal!
- According to your taste, you can add raisins, dried apricots or, for example, lemon or orange zest to the manna.
- Use only fresh products for cooking, because, for example, lying down cottage cheese can ruin the taste of the dish.
- The taste of your cake will also be adorned with vanilla sugar added during the preparation process, and it will also add a wonderful mouth-watering aroma to the manna.