Ingredients for Making Romanian Corn Soup
- Canned corn 2 cans
- Chicken broth 2 liters
- Onion 1 pc
- Bacon 200 g
- Ground black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Ground allspice 1/2 tsp
- Ground sweet pepper (paprika) 1/2 tsp
- Butter 30 g
- Parsley, dill to taste
- Green onions to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Bacon, Corn, Onions, Greens
- World cuisine Romanian cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Pan - 3 L, Small plate - 2 pcs, Frying pan, Tablespoon, Tea spoon, Shovel, Blender
Cooking Romanian Corn Soup:
Step 1: Prepare the onion.
Peel the onion and chop it any way you want. The slicing form does not matter. Put chopped onions in a plate.
Step 2: Prepare the Bacon.
Cut the bacon into slices as thin as possible.
Fry the bacon slices in a pan until crispy. You do not need to pour oil into the pan; the bacon itself will allocate sufficient fat for frying.
Cover the plate with a paper towel, it absorbs excess fat, and put the bacon on it. Leave it to cool.
Step 3: Cooking Romanian Corn Soup.
Put the corn (one jar and half the second) and chopped onions in the pan.
Add butter, turn on medium heat, mix and warm in oil over low heat for about 5 minutes.
Add all the spices, mix.
Pour in chicken stock, bring to a boil, salt to taste. Reduce heat and cook for about 10 minutes. There are no products that require a long heat treatment in the soup. And this time it is necessary that all the ingredients of the soup "make friends with each other."
Now we need to make mashed soup. To do this, you need a blender, remote or stationary. As a result, I should get a homogeneous soup puree.
It's time for the left half of a can of corn. Add it to the soup, try it on salt and spices. Add more if necessary. Cook the soup for about 5 minutes. Turn off, leave to cool and insist a little.
Step 4: Serve Romanian Corn Soup.
Pour the soup into plates, in each put a few slices of fried bacon and chopped herbs. A slice of fresh bread with crispy peas will be the perfect complement to the soup.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can make crackers from white bread, and put a few pieces in each plate.
- If you do not have chicken or meat broth in stock, prepare soup in water, but with potatoes. Enough 2-3 pieces.
- Soup can be made from fresh corn, but the cooking time will naturally need to be increased. It takes 30 minutes to cook it until cooked.