Ingredients for making cottage cheese casseroles with flour
For 6 servings:
- Whole cottage cheese (medium fat, loose) 1 kilogram
- Sugar (sand) 4 tablespoons
- Premium wheat flour (sifted) 4 tablespoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon (no slide)
- Chicken egg 2 pieces (large)
- Vanillin 1 sachet (weight 1 gram)
- Butter 20 grams
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
A tablespoon, an oven, a heat-resistant or non-stick baking dish, a deep bowl, a sieve with a fine mesh, kitchen potholders, a kitchen spatula, a kitchen knife, a serving plate.
Cooking cottage cheese casseroles with flour:
Step 1: prepare the oven and baking dish.
The deliciously delicious casserole given to madness will remind you of the one you savored in your childhood. Of course, they say that it is almost impossible to cook this dish at home and it turns out only in the large dining halls with huge bakery cabinets, but if you follow this recipe, an excellent result is guaranteed! So, for starters, turn on and preheat the oven up to 200 degrees Celsius.
Then we grease the inner sides with a piece of butter, as well as the bottom of a non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish. After that, put all the necessary products on the countertop and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the curd mixture.
Wipe in a deep bowl through a sieve with a fine mesh the right amount of not very greasy loose curd. Add sugar, salt, vanillin, sifted premium wheat flour and raw chicken eggs to it. Mix all the ingredients well until a homogeneous consistency with a tablespoon or with clean hands.
We shift the resulting mass into a baking dish.
Tamp it lightly with a spoon.
Step 3: bring the dish to full readiness.
Then we check the temperature of the oven and, if it has warmed up, we put in it on the middle rack still a raw dessert. We stand the casserole there 35-40 minuteswithout opening. During this time, it will slightly increase in size, become covered with a golden-beige-yellowish crust and reach full readiness.
After 35-40 minutes we pull the kitchen gloves on our hands and rearrange the ruddy miracle from childhood on a cutting board previously laid on the countertop. We give baking, without taking it out, cool down a little and after that we divide it with a sharp knife into portions. Using a kitchen spatula, we distribute tidbits into portioned plates, optionally pour each one or two tablespoons of sour cream and serve to the table.
Step 4: serve the cottage cheese casserole with flour.
Cottage cheese casserole with flour is a healthy delicacy with a delicate sweet and sour aftertaste, a charming vanilla aroma and a ruddy slightly crispy crust. After cooking, this miracle is slightly cooled, cut into portioned pieces, laid out on dessert plates, supplemented with sour cream or cream and served as a dessert or a full second course for dinner. Enjoy delicious, healthy food from childhood!
Enjoy your meal!
- if the cottage cheese is too liquid, squeeze it through cheesecloth, folded in 2-3 layers before use, or replace wheat flour with semolina, it perfectly absorbs all excess moisture during baking;
- an alternative to pure vanilla - sugar or liquid extract of this spice, and butter - vegetable;
- very often in a curd mixture put dried in boiling water for 15-20 minutes and dried fruits, for example, raisins, prunes, dried apricots, as well as dried berries: strawberries, raspberries, cherries, cranberries;
- if desired, the casserole can be served not only with sour cream, very often it is poured with condensed milk, smeared with your favorite jam, creamy or fruit sweet sauce or cream.