Oven ingredients for cooking meat with vegetables
- Pork tenderloin 600 grams
- Potato 6 pieces (medium)
- Carrots 3 pieces (medium)
- Onion 1 piece
- Dried rosemary 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Onion, Carrot
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Heat-resistant baking sheet, cutting board, kitchen knife, paper towels, brush for washing vegetables.
Cooking meat with vegetables in the oven:
Step 1: Prepare the meat.
Rinse, dry and remove excess fat from the pork tenderloin. Meat prepared in this way will be better saturated with seasonings and will be less fat. Add 1 tablespoon rosemary 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper and salt the pork to taste, rub the spices with your hands.
Step 2: Prepare the vegetables.
Rinse carrots and potatoes under running water. Use a vegetable brush to clean off any dirt and adhering pieces of earth. This is necessary so that there is no need after peeling carrots and potatoes from the peel, while preserving the useful properties that it contains. Just peel the onion.
Chop all vegetables into medium or large pieces.
Step 3: Bake meat with vegetables.
Grease a baking tray with vegetable oil, put vegetables in it, salt, add spices and mix, it is best to do it by hand. After, move the vegetables from the center of the pan and distribute them along the edges, and lay the pork tenderloin in the middle, pour a little vegetable oil also on top. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and bake meat 35-40 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the meat with vegetables.
Serve meat and vegetables hot, this dish does not need a side dish, but you can add it with sauce, mayonnaise or sour cream to your taste.
Enjoy your meal!
- It is best to use olive oil and a mix of olive oil with sunflower.
- To the list of seasonings that can be added to this dish, safely add garlic.
- You can also add zucchini and bell pepper to the list of vegetables.
- Instead of pork, you can also bake beef, but it is better to choose more tender meat.