Ingredients for making puff salad with champignons
- Smoked chicken breast 200 grams
- Fresh champignons 300 grams
- Tomato medium size 2-3 pieces
- Hard cheese 150 grams
- Mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Mushrooms, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
A tablespoon, a cutting board, a kitchen knife, a plate - 4 pieces, a salad bowl or a flat serving dish, a frying pan, a wooden spatula, a stove, a colander, a medium grater, cling film, kitchen paper towels
Cooking puff salad with champignons:
Step 1: Prepare Smoked Chicken Breast.
We spread the smoked chicken breast on a cutting board and use a knife to cut into thin slices. Attention: meat can be chopped with cubes, cubes or plates, the main thing is that they are small in thickness, then the salad will turn out more tender. The finely chopped component is transferred to a clean plate.
Step 2: prepare hard cheese.
Using a medium grater, grind hard cheese directly on a cutting board. Then pour the shavings into a free plate and wrap them with cling film so that it does not wind off while we prepare other ingredients.
Step 3: prepare the champignons.
The mushrooms are thoroughly washed under running warm water, shake off excess liquid and put on a cutting board. If necessary, with a knife we remove coarsened places on hats and legs. Now finely chop the mushrooms into slices and transfer to a free plate.
In parallel with this, pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan and put on medium heat. When the contents in the container are well warmed up, put the crushed champignons here. From time to time, stirring with a wooden spatula, fry the components until a soft golden color and immediately turn off the burner.
Now we put the champignons back on the plate, trying to leave the vegetable oil in the pan. To taste, add salt and black pepper to the mushrooms, and mix everything well with a tablespoon.
Step 4: prepare the tomatoes.
Wash the tomatoes thoroughly under running water, wipe them with kitchen paper towels and lay them on a cutting board. Using a knife, remove the place to which the tail was attached. Next, chop the vegetables into cubes and carefully transfer them into a colander. For a while, we leave the components aside so that they have a stack of excess juice. After this, pour finely chopped tomatoes into a clean plate and proceed to the preparation of the salad.
Step 5: prepare a puff salad with champignons.
On the bottom of a salad bowl or a special flat dish, lay the first slices of smoked chicken breast. Lubricate them evenly 1 tablespoon mayonnaise. Then place the fried champignons and also apply the sauce. We spread the tomato slices with the penultimate layer and, in the same way as the previous components, cover with mayonnaise.
At the end, sprinkle the salad with grated hard cheese and let it brew for a bit. I usually stand the dish maximum 30 minutes. After the allotted time, you can call everyone to the dining table.
Step 6: serve puff salad with champignons.
A puff salad with champignons is served at the dinner table along with sliced bread as the main course. Thanks to ingredients such as fried mushrooms and smoked meat, the dish turns out to be quite satisfying, so they can feed the whole family. By the way, initially the salad can be put in portioned bowls to make it convenient to eat.
- for a more expressive flavor, mushroom seasoning can be added to the mushroom roast. In addition, onions will give sharpness and tangible taste. In this embodiment, it can be chopped in advance in small cubes, fry until transparent in a small amount of vegetable oil, and only then add the mushroom slices. So the salad will also be very tasty and fragrant;
- for refueling, try to use mayonnaise with a fat content of 50-67%, then it will not start to drain, and it can even be stored in the refrigerator all day;
- Instead of smoked chicken breast, you can put boiled poultry meat in the salad. And so that the tomatoes do not give excess juice, they can be cut into thin circles and put in a dish in several alternating layers.