Ingredients for making pumpkin and apple fritters
- Pumpkin 400 grams
- Apple 2 pieces
- Egg 2 pieces
- Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Pure vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon
- Wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Main ingredients: Pumpkin, Apple
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Frying pan, blender, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, spatula, disposable paper towels.
Cooking fritters from pumpkin and apples:
Step 1: Prepare the pumpkin.
Peel the pumpkin, first cut it into several parts, and then carefully cut the skin with a sharp knife. Separate the seeds with a tablespoon. Cut the pulp of the pumpkin into cubes.
Step 2: Prepare the apple.
Using a special knife for peeling vegetables, peel the peel from apples, then cut the fruit in half and take out the seed core. Cut the peeled apples into large pieces.
Step 3: Knead the dough.
Place slices of apples and pumpkins in a blender, which is exactly why we cut them so that they fit easily into the bowl of the device, grind to a homogeneous slurry. In this mass, add eggs, flour and sugar, mix well once again so that there are no lumps. Lightly salt. And at the end add ground cinnamon with vanilla, and mix again. You should have a homogeneous liquid porridge.
Step 4: Fry the pancakes.
On medium heat, heat a frying pan with a lot of odorless vegetable oil. It should cover the pancakes at least half. Spread the dough in a skillet with a spoon. Fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes, then turn over with a spatula and fry on the other side.
Put ready-made pancakes from pumpkin and apples on a disposable towel so that it absorbs excess oil.
Step 5: Serve the pancakes.
Serve pumpkin and apple fritters while they are hot. Garnish with sugar or powdered sugar. Sour cream, caramel, honey and apple jam are also well suited. Offer black or green tea as a fritters drink.
Enjoy your meal!
- If your pumpkin has hardened, it will not be so easy to clean it. It is recommended to cut the vegetable into several parts and put on a heat-resistant baking sheet with the slices down, pour a small amount of water, cover with foil on top and bake until the flesh becomes soft. Then clean with a knife.
- Some people recommend boiling or baking pumpkin before cooking, and knead the flesh with a fork, like mashed potatoes, before cooking.
- Do not throw pumpkin seeds. Fry them and use for food.