Ingredients for the preparation of chicken fillet in cheese batter
- 450 gram chicken
- Cheese 200 grams
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Egg 2 pieces
- Flour 6 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper 1 teaspoon
- Ground red pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Frying pan, metal spatula, tablespoon, cutting board, kitchen knife, deep plate, grater.
Cooking chicken fillet in cheese batter:
Step 1: marinate the fillet.
Rinse, dry the chicken fillet and use a kitchen knife to divide into four approximately equal parts. Knead slightly and crush, beat with palms. Then put the chicken meat in a bowl, fill with mayonnaise, add black and red pepper, salt to taste and leave to marinate on 30 minutes in fridge. Of course, if you are in a hurry, you can reduce the time to 10-15 minutesbut it’s better to hold it longer.
Step 2: Cook the batter.
While the chicken is pickled in mayonnaise and seasonings, prepare the batter. To do this, first rub the cheese with a coarse grater. In a deep bowl, mix the flour and eggs, then pour cheese into it. Mix all this well, if it turned out not to be liquid enough, in your opinion, add another egg to the batter.
Step 3: Fry the chicken.
Once the chicken has marinated, remove it from the refrigerator.
Heat the pan and pour a lot of vegetable oil into it, its layer should be about one centimeter high. Wait for the oil to warm up and reduce the heat from high to medium.
Begin to fry the chicken. In turn, first dip the slices thoroughly in batter, then fold them into the pan. Wait until one side is browned, then gently pick the filet with a spatula and turn over. Roast poultry meat whole 13-15 minutes every piece, constantly turning over. Once they are well cooked, remove them from the pan and lay the next batch.
Step 4: Serve the chicken fillet in cheese batter.
Serve the chicken fillet fried in cheese batter on a large plate or arrange in portions with a side dish of baked vegetables, mashed potatoes or canned green peas. As a supplement, use the sauce to your liking.
Enjoy your meal!
- If the crust turns out too strong and the batter starts to burn, and the chicken has not yet been fried, turn down the heat and continue cooking.
- To taste, you can marinate chicken fillet only in seasonings, and mix mayonnaise with batter.
- If you want the chicken in batter to come out less greasy, after frying, leave the slices on a flat dish covered with disposable paper towels so that the glass is excess oil.