Ingredients for making cottage cheese pie in a slow cooker
For the test
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Egg 3 pieces
- Sugar 1 cup
- Butter (for greasing the bottom of the multicooker) 50 grams
- Curd 500 grams
- Egg 2 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- Main ingredients Eggs, Curd, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Slow cooker, mixer, tablespoon, teaspoon, strainer.
Cooking a pie with cottage cheese in a slow cooker:
Step 1: Knead the dough.
We begin to knead the dough. Break eggs into a separate bowl, pour sugar in them and beat with a mixer. After adding flour there, carefully sifting through a strainer. Continue to mix with the mixer at the slowest speed so that the dough turns out without lumps.
Step 2: Mix the filling.
To prepare the filling, pour the cottage cheese into a deep plate, add the eggs there and also knead with a mixer. At the end, add vanilla sugar, mix again.
Step 3: Bake the cake.
We start baking a pie with cottage cheese. First, grease the bottom of the multicooker with oil, to make it easier, put the multicooker on "Heating".
Visually divide the dough into two parts. Pour the first half of the mixture into the greased bowl of the multicooker. Now carefully, using a tablespoon, lay out the whole filling, and pour the remaining half of the dough on top. Switch the multicooker to mode "Bakery products" and make a pie 40 minutes.
After this time, do not open the lid, wait a couple of minutes and put the cottage cheese pie to bake for another 20 minutes. You can use the mode "Heating" for this. Otherwise, the cake with cottage cheese settles and it turns out completely not what you need.
Once the extra time has passed, do not take out the cake. Allow it to cool and only then transfer from the kitchen appliance to the dish. Just now, the cottage cheese pie prepared in the slow cooker is ready. You can serve.
Step 4: Serve the cottage cheese pie.
Garnish the finished cake with icing sugar and serve as a dessert. Using a knife, divide it into portions and lay it on a saucer. You can also serve it with sour cream, jam or yogurt.
Enjoy your meal!
- Add raisins, apples, bananas or dried fruits to your filling as you wish.
- In some recipes, cottage cheese for the filling is mixed with yogurt or sour cream.
- If you want the cake in the multicooker to turn out golden on both sides, you need to turn it over.
- To make it easier to remove the finished pie with cottage cheese from the slow cooker, you need to line the bottom of the device with parchment paper.
- If it seems to you that the cake is not sweet enough, add sugar to the filling to taste.