Ingredients for making soup without potatoes
The main ingredients:
- Purified water 3 liters
- Chicken (fresh fillet) 150-200 grams
- Hercules flakes 9-10 tablespoons
- Carrot 1 piece (medium)
- Onions 1 piece (medium)
- Parsley (root) 1 piece (small)
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Laurel leaf 2-3 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Dill to taste
- Dried parsley to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Carrot, Chicken, Oatmeal
- Portion 8-9
- World Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2-3 pieces, a cutting board - 2-3 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a bowl, a garlic press, a stove, a deep pan with a lid (capacity 4 liters), a frying pan, a wooden kitchen spatula, a ladle, a deep portion plate.
Cooking soup without potatoes:
Step 1: prepare the chicken.
First, take fresh chicken breast, rinse it under trickles of cold running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels and put it on a cutting board.
Then, using a sharp kitchen knife, we cut off the film with cartilage from the meat and divide it into portion pieces of 1.5-2 centimeters in size.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Then with a clean knife, peel all vegetables, rinse them, dry them, send them to a new board and continue preparation. We chop the onion into cubes 5-7 millimeters in size.
Grind carrots and parsley root as well or chop on a coarse grater.
Garlic is simply squeezed through a special press into a small bowl. We put in a medium saucepan a deep pan with the right amount of purified water, put the remaining products on the countertop, as well as the spices that will be needed to make the soup, and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: prepare a dressing for the soup.
While the water is boiling, turn on the next burner, put a frying pan on it and pour a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil into this dish. After a couple of minutes, we send there chopped onions and stew the vegetable to transparency a few minutes.
Then add chopped carrots and parsley root to it. Cooking everything together another 2-3 minutes to softness, as well as a light golden crust, stirring vigorously with a wooden kitchen spatula. After that, remove the dressing from the stove and temporarily set aside.
Step 4: bring the soup to full readiness.
As soon as the liquid in the pan starts bubbling, we send the prepared chicken fillet there and cook it 5 minutes. Next, add fried vegetables to it, that is, onions, carrots, parsley root and keep these products on medium heat 10 minutes.
Then pour the oatmeal into the pan, mix everything thoroughly and simmer for about 20 minutesso that the dense flakes are well cooked. Then season the soup with a leaf of laurel, to taste salt, dried dill, parsley, black pepper and cook it 10 minutes more.
After that we send chopped garlic to the aromatic dish, mix everything again, cover the pan with a lid so that there are no gaps, turn off the stove and insist on the first hot dish for 8-10 minutesafter which you can start tasting.
Step 5: serve soup without potatoes.
After cooking, the soup without potatoes is infused under a covered lid, then, using a ladle, poured in portions into deep plates and served hot as the first main dish to the table. As an addition to this dish, you can offer croutons, crackers, pastries, pita bread or fresh bread. Also very often with it they put on the table bowls with sour cream, cream, sliced from fresh or pickled vegetables and sprigs of dill, parsley, cilantro, as well as feathers of green onions. Enjoy a delicious simple meal and be healthy!
Enjoy your meal!
- along with onions, carrots and parsley root, you can stew finely chopped salad bell peppers;
- the soup is made in the same way from other cereals, for example, buckwheat, rice or wheat;
- the recipe indicates an arbitrary set of spices, from what was in the bins, but you can season the soup with other spices, as well as dried herbs, which are suitable for preparing the first hot dishes;
- the choice of fillet is not important, it just cooks much faster than the rest of the chicken, such as thighs, drumsticks or wings;
- A great alternative to vegetable oil - creamy, it gives the finished dish a more delicate, soft flavor, and dried dill and parsley - fresh herbs of these herbs, which must be washed, chopped finely and sent to the pan with garlic.