Ingredients for cooking manna on kefir in a slow cooker
- Semolina 200 grams
- Kefir 200 milliliters
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Sugar 200 grams
- Butter 120 grams
- Wheat flour 150 grams
- Baking powder for the test 1,5 teaspoons
- Main ingredients: Kefir, Manka, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Cooking manna on kefir in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the semolina.
Pour semolina into a small bowl and fill it with kefir. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until smooth and leave aside for a while. Thanks to this process, the croup will swell and mannick will turn out "with a bang."
Step 2: prepare the flour.
To make the cake tender and tasty, be sure to sift the flour. To do this, pour the components into a sieve in small portions. Now gently sift the flour over a medium bowl and for now leave it alone. Thanks to this process, lumps will not come across in the test, and the component itself will become light and airy, as it will be saturated with oxygen.
Step 3: prepare the butter.
We spread the butter on a cutting board and, using a knife, cut a piece into two parts weighing 100 and 20 grams. The latter is moved to a clean saucer and set aside to reach room temperature. Grind the first piece into cubes and transfer to a Turk.
We put the container on a small fire and, constantly stirring with a tablespoon, bring to a liquid state. Immediately after this, remove the Turk from the stove and allow the component to cool to a warm state.
Step 4: prepare the egg-sugar mass.
Using a knife, break the eggshell, and pour the yolks with squirrels into a deep bowl. Add sugar to this and, using a mixer, beat the ingredients until a homogeneous mass is formed. All is ready!
Step 5: prepare the manna on kefir in a slow cooker.
Pour the egg-sugar mass into a clean medium bowl. Pour melted warm butter here, as well as spread the swollen semolina. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until smooth. Now gently add the sifted flour and baking powder to the bowl. We continue to interfere with the improvised inventory until we get a thin dough.
Lubricate the bottom and walls of the multicooker pan with soft butter. After that, pour the dough here, and smooth the surface with a tablespoon. Close the appliance with a lid, install baking mode and cook the cake for 65 minutes. After the allotted time has passed, a corresponding signal will sound, which will warn us that the mannik has already browned. Therefore, completely turn off the multicooker, open the lid and get out the pastries with the help of a steaming basket. At the end, put the pie on a flat serving dish and let it stand for a while to cool slightly.
Step 6: serve the manna on kefir in a slow cooker.
Before serving to the dessert table, cut the pie with a knife into portioned slices. But we treat our children and friends with such a delicious and fragrant manna with tea, coffee, juice, compote or just mineral sweet water.
Bon appetit to all!
- To prepare a delicious manna, use only premium flour and fine grinding. As for semolina, choose cereals only from trusted brands and without lumps in the package;
- in order to soak semolina, you can use kefir of any fat content. In the event that you want the manna to turn out “wet”, then choose a dairy product of at least 3.2%;
- before serving, the cake can be decorated with icing sugar, berries or pieces of fruit;
- for manna there is also a special cream. To prepare it, based on the ingredients specified in the recipe, you will need 400 grams sour cream and 200 grams powdered sugar. All this is whipped in a deep bowl until a thick dense foam or peaks form (depending on the fat content of the first ingredient). Now you can cut the cake lengthwise into 2-3 parts and smear each circle with sour cream. Attention: for maximum pleasure, it is best to give the pastries also brew for at least two hours.