Ingredients for cooking meat casseroles in a slow cooker
- Minced meat "Assorted" (pork and beef) 450 grams
- Onion 1 piece (large)
- Potato 5 pieces (medium)
- 4 eggs
- Wheat flour (sifted) 3 tablespoons
- Ketchup 2 tablespoons
- Sour cream 240 milliliters
- Hard cheese to taste
- Vegetable oil 30 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Potato, Onion, Eggs, Cheese, Sour Cream
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scales, a tablespoon - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, a whisk, a deep bowl - 2 pieces, a crock-pot, a double boiler (from a crock-pot), a kitchen spatula, a baking brush, large flat dish, portioned plate.
Cooking meat casseroles in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the fill.
This dish is prepared quite quickly, it turns out delicious and very satisfying. First, put the eggs in a deep bowl and shake them slightly with a whisk until airy. After that, add the right amount of sour cream, sifted wheat flour and ketchup to them. Season everything to taste with salt, black pepper and whisk these ingredients to a uniform consistency so that there are no lumps. The fill is ready!
Step 2: prepare the vegetables.
Then, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel the potatoes with onions. We wash them under trickles of cold running water and dry them with paper kitchen towels. In turn, put the vegetables on a cutting board and chop. Potato tubers shred rings thick 3-4 millimeters. We chop the beam into small cubes the size of up to 1 centimeter and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: prepare the minced meat and cheese.
In a deep bowl we send fresh minced pork and beef. We put chopped onion there, to taste salt and black pepper. Mix everything with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency and slightly beat off the bottom of the dishes so that the meat tissues become softer. We cut off the paraffin crust from the hard cheese and chop it on a fine or medium grater into a clean dish.
Step 4: prepare the meat casserole in a slow cooker.
Now we insert the plug of the multicooker into the socket, put the teflon bowl in the recess of the kitchen appliance and with the help of a baking brush, grease its bottom, as well as the inner walls with vegetable oil. Then we spread the first layer of chopped potatoes there and pour it with five to six tablespoons of the previously prepared filling.
On top of it we distribute the prepared minced meat. Strongly do not crush it, let it be slightly loose. Then again cover everything with potatoes and saturate with the remaining fill. It should seep through all the layers and lightly cover them. If there is not enough fluid, then add another beaten egg.
Then sprinkle the still raw miracle with chopped cheese and set the multicooker on the display Baking mode and time 1 hour 20 minutes. We close the machine with a tight-fitting lid and forget about the upcoming dish, until the kitchen appliance notifies the end of the work with a characteristic sound.
We are in no hurry to open the lid, let the dish brew 5-7 minutes. Then we lower on a casserole a special basket-a double boiler from the multicooker.
Gently turn the bowl upside down and raise it. Fragrant food should be on the surface of the basket. Using a kitchen spatula, carefully transfer it to a large flat dish, cut it into portions with a kitchen knife, lay them on plates and serve it to the table!
Step 5: Serve the meat casserole in a slow cooker.
The meat casserole in the multicooker is served hot or warm as the second main dish. It is served in portions on plates, optionally supplementing each with a salad of fresh vegetables, marinades, pickles, fresh finely chopped dill, parsley, cilantro, green onion and sour cream, mayonnaise or homemade cream. This hearty and delicious dish will bring great pleasure to your family. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- sometimes sour cream is mixed with 1: 1 mayonnaise;
- very often, a couple of garlic cloves squeezed through a press, finely chopped sweet pepper and a small carrot chopped on a fine grater are added to the minced meat;
- the recipe contains classic spices, but you can use any that season meat, for example, rosemary, sage, a mixture of Italian or French herbs, rosemary or others;
- if you are using a Philips cooker, do not forget to set the temperature to 150 degrees Celsius on the display;
- some multicookers, like Panasonic, have an automatic baking program for only 50 minutes and no more, such models are considered more powerful. Therefore, it is necessary to set the time less and increase it gradually until you independently determine what is the optimal cooking time;
- This dish was prepared in a multicooker of the Polaris trademark with a capacity of 680 watts.