Shrimp and Cucumber Salad Ingredients
- Shrimp 500 grams
- Cucumbers 3 pieces
- Fresh dill 50 grams
- Lemon 1/2 piece
- Mayonnaise 250 ml
- Main Ingredients: Shrimp, Cucumber
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Deep plate, salad bowl, cutting board, kitchen knife, tablespoon, citrus juice squeezer, paper towels, colander
Making shrimp and cucumber salad:
Step 1: Prepare the shrimp.
Take a package of peeled shrimp and thaw, leaving them for some time in cold water. Remove the shrimp from the packaging, put them in a colander and rinse with running cold water, let the excess water drain and dry with a towel.
Pour the shrimp into a deep plate, squeeze the juice of half a lemon on top of them. Stir and leave to marinate on 15-20 minutes in fridge.
Step 2: Prepare the cucumbers.
Step 3: Prepare the greens.Fill the dill in a colander and rinse off excess dirt. Remove yellowed or sluggish leaves. Lay greens on a chopping board and chop finely. Dill should be very small, do not leave thick stems.
Step 4: Mix the salad.Drain the lemon juice from the shrimp and put them in a salad bowl, add chopped cucumbers, dill and mayonnaise there. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir the salad and refrigerate it on 5-10 minutes. During this time, all the ingredients are soaked in each other's juice and the salad can be served.
Step 5: Serve the shrimp and cucumber salad.
Place the chilled salad in portions in plates specially designed for this. It is best to decorate the salad with a slice of lemon and greens. A refreshing salad with shrimps and cucumbers is ready, enjoy this low-calorie and delicious dish.
Enjoy your meal!
- When choosing cucumbers, pay attention to their skin, it should be smooth, without wrinkles or dark spots.
- When choosing dill, give preference to a product with a bright aroma.
- Frozen shrimp should be evenly glazed, do not take the package if it has clods of snow or large ice caps.
- For more flavor, add a little dill to the shrimp marinated in lemon juice.
- To make this salad more satisfying and more caloric, add coarsely chopped avocado to it.