Ovens for the preparation of baked sturgeon in the oven
- Sturgeon 1 piece
- Lemon 2 pieces
- Dried herbs 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients: Osetra, Lemon
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Deep plate, heat-resistant baking sheet, baking foil, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon
Cooking baked sturgeon in the oven:
Step 1: Prepare the filling for the fish.Rinse the lemon under a stream of warm water, cut off the excess thick sections of the peel on top and bottom of the lemon, so that the pulp of the fruit becomes visible. Cut it in half and cut each half into thin slices, as in the photo.
Slices of lemon in a clean bowl, salt to taste, sprinkle with dried herbs and gently mix with a spoon so as not to break pieces of fruit.
Step 2: Prepare the fish.
When cleaning sturgeon, growths are first removed, with a knife, cut them from head to tail. Then gently gut the fish and remove the screech. In order to make the dish look appetizing, the tail, skin and head of the sturgeon are not removed.
Step 3: Bake the sturgeon in the oven.
Stuff the gutted sturgeon with lemon slices and herbs. Carefully wrap the fish in a special baking foil and place on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 180 degreesput the fish in foil on there 20 minutes. After this time, cut the foil on top and bake more 10 minutes. That's all! The sturgeon baked in the oven is ready, let it cool slightly and you can serve.
Step 4: Serve the sturgeon baked in the oven.Put the sturgeon on a large dish, decorate it with lemon, sour cream or herbs. Optionally, you can also remove the skin from an already finished fish. Sturgeon decorated with caviar and olives looks very elegant.
Enjoy your meal!
- For the preparation of sturgeon as a whole, it is recommended to take small carcasses weighing no more than 3 kg, otherwise it is likely that the fish will not be baked.
- Do not throw away the screech by welding and grinding it, use in the preparation of toppings for pies.
- In order for the fish to acquire a more delicate taste, add a little sour cream to the filling, and so that the taste is more piquant, stuff it with garlic or onions.