Ingredients for Making a Banana Smoothie in a Blender
For 2 servings:
- Pasteurized whole milk 300 milliliters
- Banana 1 piece
- Sugar (sand) 2 tablespoons or to taste
- Main Ingredients: Banana, Milk, Sugar
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, cutting board, stationary blender, tall cocktail glass.
Making a banana shake in a blender:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
This cocktail will appeal to both children and adults. First of all, peel the banana, put it on a cutting board, cut into small pieces of 2-2.5 centimeters in size and send them to a clean, dry blender bowl. Pour the right amount of whole pasteurized milk there and pour in granulated sugar.
Step 2: prepare a banana smoothie in a blender.
Next, insert the plug of the kitchen appliance into the outlet, cover the bowl with a tight-fitting lid and turn on the blender at the highest speed. Whisk all the ingredients of the cocktail continuously for 2-3 minutes. Then we turn off the machine, pour the fragrant air mixture into tall glasses and serve the drink to the table.
Step 3: serve a banana smoothie in a blender.
Banana cocktail in a blender - incredible yummy! After cooking, it is poured in portions into tall glasses or glasses, optionally inserted into each long thin drinking tube, the rim of the dishes is decorated with slices of fruits or berries and served as an addition to a sweet table. The taste of the drink is quite sweet, the texture is semi-dense, saturated, and the aroma is delicate and simply divine. It is pleasant to drink such a cocktail in the early morning during breakfast or to savor it in the afternoon snack or after dinner. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- the amount of sugar is best adjusted to taste, depending on the sweetness of the banana;
- sometimes the mass of milk is reduced by 150 grams and the same amount of fermented milk yogurt with any flavoring fruit or berry additives is used;
- an alternative to sugar - icing from this ingredient;
- want to use fresh fresh milk? Then do not forget to boil it and cool it. Such a product without preliminary heat treatment can harm a person, very often it contains microorganisms that cause various diseases, for example, poisoning or intestinal upset;
- very often several “Baked milk” cookies are added to the above products, they make the cocktail thicker, and if you put a few balls of ice cream, then it will turn out to be more airy;
- this drink can be given any taste or aroma with the help of liquid essences, for example, vanilla, cinnamon, berry or fruit;
- no stationary blender? No problem! Just put all the necessary ingredients in a special elongated glass and grind them, and also beat with an immersion nozzle from this kitchen appliance;
- if you want the cocktail to be cooler, add a couple of ice cubes from purified, boiled and chilled water to the blender.