Oven baked vegetables
- Potato 5 pieces (large)
- 3 carrots
- Red onion 1 piece
- Dried herbs 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Carrot
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Cutting board, kitchen knife, metal pan, foil, bowl
Cooking vegetables baked in the oven:
Step 1: Prepare the vegetables.Peel carrots, onions and potatoes and rinse thoroughly under running water. If you take young potatoes, then you should not completely peel the peel, just scrape it off slightly with a knife, or rub it with a metal brush.
We cut all the vegetables in large pieces so that they do not fall apart during cooking, and our dish looks appetizing. Cut potatoes and onions into cubes, and carrots into thick circles.
Put the chopped vegetables in one bowl. Sprinkle them with herbs, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and pour a small amount of olive oil so that our vegetables acquire a golden crust during cooking.
Step 2: Bake the vegetables.Lay the foil on a baking sheet, pour pieces of vegetables on it and put in the oven preheated to 220 degrees. Garnish cooking time is 35-40 minutes. You will be able to assess the degree of readiness of a dish for potatoes, it will be slightly browned and will be easily pierced with a fork.
Step 3: Serve the baked vegetables in the oven.Lay out the side dish in separate portions, adding to them your main dish. You can add the sauce to your liking.
Enjoy your meal!
- Oven baked vegetables - a seasonal dish, vary the set of ingredients depending on the time of year.
- Add to the dish, 10 minutes before cooking, sprinkle the vegetables with grated cheese and put back into the oven until golden brown.
- If you did not find olive oil at hand, replace it with sunflower.
- Replace dried herbs with fresh ones, this will add flavor and aroma to your dish.