Mushroom Pizza Ingredients
- Purified water 150 milliliters
- Sugar (sand) 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh pressed yeast 12 grams
- Wheat flour 300-350 grams (the amount depends on gluten and grade)
- Vegetable oil (refined) 3 tablespoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Mushrooms (champignons) 600 grams
- Garlic 3 prongs
- Mozzarella cheese 200 grams
- Tomato ketchup 1-2 tablespoons
- Dried parsley (ground) 2 tablespoons
- Oregano to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons (for frying) and 1 tablespoon (for form)
- Main ingredients: Garlic, Mushrooms, Cheese, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 8-10
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
A teaspoon, a tablespoon, a bowl, a deep bowl, a kitchen towel, a wooden kitchen spatula - 2 pieces, a plastic wrap, a kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, a stove, an oven, a non-stick baking dish (diameter 24 centimeters) , frying pan, kitchen potholders, metal kitchen spatula, large flat dish, portioned plate.
Cooking pizza with mushrooms:
Step 1: prepare the dough.
The dough for this type of pizza is prepared quite quickly and easily, and also does not require long infusion, but first you need the right sponge. Pour purified water into a small stewpan, put on medium heat and heat it up to 35-38 degrees Celsius. Then put in a small bowl a tablespoon of wheat flour, sugar, salt and fresh pressed yeast.
Grind these products with clean fingers to a homogeneous consistency. After a few minutes, pour them with heated water from the stewpan and mix everything with a tablespoon until a homogeneous consistency.
Cover the dishes with yeast with a kitchen towel and set in a warm place on 15-20 minutesto bloom.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
Then we sift the remaining flour into a deep bowl and after the right time we pour in the risen dough there along with three tablespoons of refined vegetable oil.
Mix everything with a wooden kitchen spatula until smooth. The result should be a sticky dough of medium density without lumps. We tighten the bowl with the semi-finished flour plastic wrap and send to insist near the included plate on 30-40 minutes.
Step 3: prepare the ingredients for the filling.
While the dough is infused, with the help of a sharp kitchen knife, peel the garlic and peel the roots of the fungi. Then we wash everything under trickles of cold running water, dry with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and grind it. Champignons shred in layers or slices 5-6 millimeters thick, and chop the garlic cloves into small pieces up to 3-4 millimeters in size.
Then we remove the packaging from the Mozzarella cheese and divide it into two parts, one of which is cut on a clean board with 2-3 mm thick plates, and the second is simply kneaded into small or medium pieces. After that, put the remaining products on the countertop, as well as the spices that will be needed to prepare the filling, and proceed to the next step.
Step 4: fry the mushrooms.
We put the pan on medium heat and pour a little vegetable refined oil into it. After a few minutes, when the fat warms up, dip the chopped mushrooms into it and simmer them until the moisture evaporates completely, this is approximately 10 minutes. Then fry them until they slightly decrease in size, become more dense and change color from white to light beige. It will take another 4-5 minutes. Then add garlic to the pan, to taste oregano, ground black pepper, dried parsley, salt and cook everything together for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden kitchen spatula. After that, remove the filling from the stove and set aside until use.
Step 5: form the pizza with mushrooms.
Is the dough infused? Is the filling ready? If yes, then turn on and preheat the oven up to 200 degrees Celsius. Next, we take any non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish, for example, pizza, and if there is none, the dishes for pies or, in extreme cases, a baking sheet will come down. Lubricate the inside of the selected inventory with a tablespoon of vegetable oil, put a slightly crushed yeast dough into it and knead it with your fingers all the way down so that it lies in an even layer 1 cm thick. We apply tomato ketchup on the resulting base and distribute it around the perimeter.
We spread all the sliced cheese on it.
We cover the dairy product with fried vegetables, and on top in the art mess we distribute the remains of "Mozzarella".
Step 6: bake pizza with mushrooms.
Further, if desired, we crush the formed product with an additional portion of spices and put it on the middle rack of the oven, heated to the desired temperature. Bake pizza for 20-25 minutes or until the dough is browned around the edges.
Then we put on kitchen gloves, rearrange the form on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and allow the appetizing food to cool slightly. After that, using a wide kitchen spatula, we transfer the pizza to a large flat dish or a wooden round cutting board and serve it on the table.
Step 7: serve the pizza with mushrooms.
Pizza with mushrooms is considered vegetarian, but lovers of this wonderful dish will enjoy it 100%, even without almost any revered meat or sausages. After cooking, the baking is allowed to cool slightly, then divided into 4-8 portioned pieces, put them on plates and served warm. Usually this dish is supplemented with some sauces, for example, garlic or mayonnaise can be an excellent option. Also on the table with this pizza you can put french fries and a salad of fresh vegetables. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- of course, the filling can be supplemented with any other equally delicious ingredients, it all depends on your desire, imagination and the products in the refrigerator. A good option is fried bacon, boiled chicken, olives, olives, capers, pickled chili peppers, pineapples, tomatoes, sweet salad peppers, canned corn and even peas;
- the set of spices indicated in the recipe is not essential, season the filling with any that are suitable for vegetable or meat dishes;
- an alternative to Mozzarella cheese - any other hard varieties, vegetable oil - melted butter, fresh pressed yeast - a bag of granular dried (11 grams), ketchup - a mixture of mayonnaise and tomato paste, dried parsley - fresh, and purified water - whole pasteurized milk;
- if desired, mushrooms can be re-mixed with finely chopped onions, only after that add garlic, spices to the filling and bring everything to the desired readiness, as indicated in the recipe.