Grilled Chicken Marinade Ingredients
For 700 grams of chicken:
- Soy sauce 3 tablespoons
- Honey (liquid) 2-2.5 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil (refined) 1 tablespoon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Lime 1 piece
- Ginger (fresh root) 1 piece 2 centimeters long
- Sesame (seeds) 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Paprika 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Caraway (ground) -1/2 teaspoon or to taste to taste
- Cayenne pepper (ground) 1/4 teaspoon or to taste
- Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Main Ingredients: Garlic, Lime, Honey
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
A tablespoon, a teaspoon, a kitchen knife, a cutting board, paper kitchen towels, a deep bowl, a plastic wrap or a tight-fitting lid, and a refrigerator (for continuous marinating).
Cooking grilled chicken marinade:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To begin with, we prepare the necessary pieces of chicken, for example, such parts of the bird as wings, hips, drumsticks, breast, while the size of portioned pieces can vary from 4-5 to 10-12, and the thickness from 2 to 4 centimeters. Then, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel the garlic and ginger. We wash them under trickles of cold running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels, take turns on a cutting board and grind them. The teeth are finely chopped, and the root is rubbed on a fine, medium or large grater. Next, pour soy sauce in a small bowl, put the rest of the ingredients that will be needed for the marinade on the countertop, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.
Add liquid honey, vegetable oil, chopped garlic, ginger, raw sesame seeds to a bowl with soy sauce and squeeze out juice from one lime using a manual juicer. We season everything to taste with salt, paprika, ground caraway seeds, as well as two types of pepper, black and cayenne, and mix everything with a whisk or a tablespoon to a uniform consistency - the marinade for grilled chicken is ready!
Step 3: Serve the grilled chicken marinade.
Grilled chicken marinade is a spicy mix of vegetables and spices, in which chicken pieces are kept before frying. The time, as well as the place where the meat is infused, depends on the portion size from 4 to 5 centimeters, about 30 minutes or 1 hour at room temperature, larger, up to 12 centimeters, in the refrigerator from 2 to 3-4, and preferably 12 hours. After that, the bird is fried on a stationary or electric grill and served on the table. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- the number and set of spices depend only on your taste, you can use any herbs and spices that season chicken;
- Very often, fresh ginger is replaced with dried ginger and lime with lemon;
- sometimes juice from white grape varieties is used instead of soy sauce, but in this case the amount of salt is increased;
- before cooking meat, make sure that the grill is well warmed up and its grill is lubricated with an additional portion of vegetable oil;
- so that the aroma of spices is better absorbed into the chicken, after putting the meat in a bowl with marinade, cover it with a tight-fitting lid or tighten with plastic wrap;
- chicken pickled in this way can be cooked in a pan or in the oven.