Sour Cream Muffin Ingredients
- Premium wheat flour (sifted) 200 grams
- Sugar (sand) 200 grams
- Sour cream (any fat content) 200 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces (120 grams)
- Vanilla Sugar 15 grams
- Butter 100 grams (per dough)
- Food baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Powdered sugar to taste
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Sour Cream, Sugar
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, cutting board, kitchen scale, teaspoon, tablespoon, oven, stove, stewpan, deep bowl, whisk or mixer, cupcake tins (silicone or metal), metal grill (from the oven), steam and butter baking cup - as needed , fine mesh sieve, large flat dish, dessert plate.
Cooking cupcakes on sour cream:
Step 1: prepare the oil.
First of all, using a sharp kitchen knife, cut the butter into medium cubes, transfer them to a small saucepan and put it on medium heat. Melt the fat to a homogeneous liquid consistency, periodically stirring with a tablespoon so as not to burn. Next, remove it from the stove and cool near the ajar window to room temperature. Then turn on and preheat the oven up to 200 degrees Celsius.
Step 2: prepare chicken eggs and sugar.
Meanwhile, gently beat the back of the knife with each egg and send them into a deep bowl so that the shell does not get into it. Then pour sugar in the same place, beat these products until lush, dense foam without grains, until the mixture increases by 2-3 times. This can be done using a mixer or a conventional whisk, of course, the duration of the process will be overestimated from the selected kitchen appliance.
Step 3: prepare the dough.
As soon as the eggs are beaten to splendor, add to them the right amount of vanilla sugar, sour cream, food baking powder for baking and pour the melted butter. Shake these ingredients until smooth and begin to introduce the sifted wheat flour into the bowl. We act slowly, spoon after spoon, gradually and very slowly kneading a dough of medium density, it is possible with small lumps.
Step 4: making cupcakes.
Now we spread the cupcake molds on the countertop. If they are silicone, leave them as they are, this type of dough does not stick to such. Do you use metal utensils? In this case, it is better to grease the inside of each cell with an additional portion of creamy un melted butter and sprinkle them with flour or paste into each oiled baking cup! Then fill each recess with prepared dough. on 2/3 and proceed to the next step.
Step 5: bake muffins on sour cream.
Checks the temperature of the oven and, if it has warmed up, set the forms there with the dough on the middle rack. Bake cupcakes for 20-25 minutes. After this time, we check their readiness with a wooden skewer or match. We introduce its end into the softness of several flour products and get it. If there are sticky liquid pieces of dough left on the tree, stand the cupcakes in the oven 7-10 minutes, but it happens very rarely and directly depends on the quality and grade of flour.
Is the skewer dry? Then we put kitchen gloves on our hands, rearrange the forms on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and cool the baking to room temperature. Next, we carefully lay out the resulting products on a metal wire mesh or tray, using a sieve with a fine mesh, sprinkle them with powdered sugar and serve to the table.
Step 6: serve the cupcakes on sour cream.
Sour cream muffins are served at room temperature. After complete cooling, they are decorated with icing sugar, creams, chocolate, whipped cream, impregnated with berries, fruits or spices syrups or melted butter mixed with cinnamon and sugar. The pastry is laid out on a large flat dish, a tray or served immediately in portions on dessert plates along with cold or hot drinks, for example, tea, coffee, cocoa, milk, yogurt, kefir, and many others. Enjoy delicious and easy-to-cook food!
Enjoy your meal!
- an alternative to sour cream - cream or fat yogurt, vanilla sugar - a liquid extract of this spice or pure vanilla on the tip of a knife, and a baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda;
- if desired, you can add a couple of tablespoons of cocoa powder, crushed nuts, pre-soaked, dried and finely chopped dried fruits or dried berries, a little citrus zest, chocolate dragee or 100 grams of banana, melon, peach, plum, grated on a fine grater, if desired apples
- sometimes butter is completely replaced with margarine, it does not affect the taste, color and aroma of muffins, but only if this ingredient is intended for baking, contains at least 72-78% fat content and the smallest percentage of liquid;
- you can make cupcakes with any filling, for example with berries, fruits, chocolate, jam or jam. Pour the dough a little less than half, put the filling in the middle and cover it with a tablespoon of the semi-finished flour product. Then bake them as indicated in the recipe;
- cupcakes can be baked in muffin molds;
- the dough is very sweet, so if you want, you can reduce the amount of sugar to 100 grams.