The ingredients for the preparation of horseradish cooker with pepper
- Fresh tomatoes 3 kilograms
- Fresh horseradish 150 grams
- Sweet pepper (bulgarian) fresh 1 kilogram
- Bitter pepper medium size 2-3 pieces
- Medium-sized garlic 2-3 heads
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Pepper, Tomato, Horseradish
- Serving: 20 servings
- World Cuisine
A blender, a cutting board, a kitchen knife, a small bowl - 2 pieces, a plate - 2 pieces, a large bowl, a tablespoon, a glass liter jar - 2-3 pieces, a twisting metal lid for a can - 2-3 pieces, a dishwashing detergent, clean towel, kitchen sponge, scoop, deep serving bowl, polyethylene food gloves
Cooking horseradish cooker with pepper:
Step 1: prepare the tomatoes.
Rinse the tomatoes thoroughly under running water and put them on a cutting board. Then, using a knife, we cut the vegetables into two parts and from each we remove the place to which the tail was attached. Attention: if the tomatoes are very large, they can be cut two more times. Then we should get quarters. Shredded components are transferred to a large bowl and temporarily set aside.
Step 2: prepare the horseradish.
We wash the horseradish under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, peel the component from the skin and cut into small pieces. Shredded root is transferred to a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare the bell peppers.
We rinse the bell pepper under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, remove the tail and then cut the vegetable into halves. We remove seeds from each part and now chop the pepper into pieces. Move the finely chopped component into a small bowl.
Step 4: prepare the hot peppers.
We wash the hot pepper under running water and put it on a cutting board. Attention: so as not to burn hands, we put on food plastic gloves. With a knife, remove the tail and seeds from the vegetable. Cut the component into medium pieces and transfer to a free plate.
Step 5: prepare the garlic.
With a knife, we separate the cloves of garlic from the head and put it on a cutting board.
Each component is lightly pressed with the tip of the knife and then remove the husk. If desired, the garlic can be washed under running water. The prepared cloves are transferred to a clean small bowl and temporarily set aside.
Step 6: prepare jars with lids.
To begin with, thoroughly rinse the jars with lids under running water. In this embodiment, a kitchen sponge with detergent for dishes is best suited. We clean the container until it begins to creak, if you hold it with your fingers from the inside.
Immediately after that, lay the cans upside down on a clean cloth towel, and place metal covers next to it.
Step 7: prepare the horseradish with pepper.
We spread the tomato slices in a large bowl of the blender and grind it at high speed to the state of mashed potatoes. Then we pour the tomato liquid into a large bowl, and instead we place pieces of sweet and bitter peppers in the container.
We again grind the components in turbo mode until they turn into gruel. Pour it into a common bowl and continue to cook a horseradish.
Now put chopped horseradish and garlic cloves in a blender bowl. Grind everything for 2-3 minutes at high speed to the same state as the previous ingredients. Using a tablespoon, we transfer all this mass into a bowl and add salt, sugar and black pepper to taste here.
Mix the sauce until it becomes uniform in consistency.
Immediately after that, using the scoop, pour the horseradish into glass liter jars and tightly close the lids. The sauce will be stored in our refrigerator. Therefore, we put it on the middle tier and forget it until the next morning, since it should be infused and saturated with juices and spiciness of all components.
Step 8: serve the horseradish with pepper.
The next day, we take one jar from the refrigerator, open it and, using a tablespoon, pour the horseradish into a deep bowl. By that time, you should already have on the dining table suitable for this sauce dishes. For example, fried potatoes, baked fish, boiled pasta and all that "cheers" relishes with sharp dressings. For example, I really like to spread a thin-thin layer on freshly flavored bread and enjoy it with tea. After a busy working day, her husband loves to try the horseradish along with boiled pasta, and the children, of course, with fried potatoes. Therefore, fly up and you have a delicious meal with a twinkle!
Bon appetit to all!
- in order to preserve the horseradder and protect it from souring, even while in the refrigerator, you can add one teaspoon of vegetable oil to the jars;
- if you like sauces sharper, then do a horseradish in the fall. Rumor has it that the root is much more vigorous in the months with the letter "p". And this is September, October and November. That is, we dig it out of the earth at this particular time of the year;
- horseradish - not only very tasty and spicy sauce, but also healthy. It has countless useful vitamins and minerals that protect the body from flu and colds, and also kill all germs and infections. The only drawback of this fire refueling is its short time. All nutrients are active in the first 2-3 weeks after preparation. Then, the dignity of a hrenodera is only its unforgettable taste and pungency. Therefore, if you have a basement, then it is better to bury the roots of horseradish in the sand and store them until the right moment in the cold and where there is no sunlight.