Egg Powder Mayonnaise Ingredients
- Egg powder 1 tablespoon
- Pure cold water 2-3 tablespoons
- Refined vegetable oil 250 milliliters
- Table vinegar 9% 1 teaspoon
- Ready mustard 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1 pinch
- Main Ingredients Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
A tablespoon, a teaspoon, a deep blender bowl, a deep bowl, a mixer, a half-liter glass jar, a twisting metal lid, a kitchen sponge, dishwashing detergent, a cloth towel, a refrigerator, a deep serving bowl
Making mayonnaise with egg powder:
Step 1: prepare a jar with a lid.
In order for the mayonnaise to stand for a long time in the refrigerator, first of all, it is necessary to take clean containers for its storage. Therefore, using a kitchen sponge and detergent, thoroughly rinse the container with a lid under running water until the glass begins to creak if you hold it with wet fingers. Then put the jar with the lid upside down on a clean cloth towel and leave it to dry aside.
Step 2: prepare the egg powder.
Pour the egg powder into a deep bowl and fill it with two or three tablespoons of clean cold water. Attention: the amount of liquid is already determined in the process. If the powder begins to turn into a thick mass, then two tablespoons of water are enough. So, with the help of improvised inventory, mix the components well until smooth.
Step 3: prepare mayonnaise with egg powder.
In a deep blender bowl, spread the mustard and the liquid egg mixture. We also add salt and a little sugar here to taste. Using a mixer, beat the ingredients at medium speed until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Immediately after this, we start pouring a drop of vegetable oil into the container. At the same time, we do not stop mixing everything with a whisk. We continue to add oil to the bowl with a thin stream so that the mixture does not exfoliate. We should get the sauce in consistency as a thick 15-20% sour cream.
Now pour the vinegar into the mixture and continue to work with the mixer. Attention: mayonnaise should begin to turn pale before our eyes, it should be so. After that, we taste the sauce and, if necessary, add salt, a little more mustard, vinegar, sugar, and black pepper if desired (I usually never add this seasoning, since it interrupts the aroma of the main dish).
Then, using a tablespoon, transfer the mayonnaise to a clean half-liter jar, tightly close the lid and put in the refrigerator for 40-80 minutes. Important: the container in which the sauce will be stored must be dry. Therefore, we look if, after washing under running water, the jar with the lid is still wet, we wipe them well with a dry cloth towel.
Step 4: serve the mayonnaise with egg powder.
Due to the fact that in 1758, the Duke of Richelieu ordered his cook to cook something interesting from eggs and olive oil, today we can taste mayonnaise with you. There are already countless recipes for this sauce in various variations of the ingredients, and they are all unusual and unforgettable in their own way. Just like our mayonnaise with egg powder! It tastes soft, delicate and aromatic. By the way, it is no different from a sauce prepared on the basis of fresh eggs. Therefore, we take it out of the refrigerator, transfer it with a tablespoon from a can to a deep bowl, and serve it to the dinner table along with all kinds of dishes. For example, fried potatoes, baked meat, salads from fresh vegetables, which can be seasoned with such mayonnaise, and various other dishes at your discretion.
- Instead of vinegar, you can use freshly squeezed lemon juice. By the way, it is the last ingredient that will add piquancy and delicate taste to mayonnaise;
- for the preparation of mayonnaise, all the ingredients must be used at the same room temperature, so that during mixing they are well connected with each other;
- if suddenly your mayonnaise is stratified, do not worry, because everything can be fixed. In this case, make a new portion of the sauce, reducing all the ingredients in the recipe exactly by half. When the mass is ready, continue to whisk it, while adding small mayonnaise in small portions in parallel.
- Attention: mayonnaise must be whipped in one direction. I usually mix everything clockwise;