Ingredients for making julienne with mayonnaise
- Mushrooms (fresh champignons) 350 grams
- Broiler chicken (fried or boiled) 1/4 part
- Onion 2 pieces
- Hard cheese 150 grams
- Vegetable oil (refined) 2-3 tablespoons or to taste
- Mayonnaise 3 tablespoons
- Wheat flour (sifted) 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper, a pinch or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Onion, Chicken, Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Cutting board - 2 pieces, a kitchen knife - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a bowl - 3 pieces, a stove, an oven, a grater, a frying pan with a lid, a wooden kitchen spatula, coconut dishes, napkins, a baking sheet, kitchen potholders.
Cooking julienne with mayonnaise:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, take a half of fried or boiled broiler chicken, remove the meat from the bones, sort it out and remove small fragments, as well as cartilage. Then we lay out the pieces of the bird on a cutting board and cut into small cubes, straws, pieces of arbitrary shape up to 6-7 millimeters in size or disassemble them into fibers.
Then, using a clean knife, peel the onions and peel the mushrooms from the roots. After that, we wash them under cold running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels, take turns putting them on a clean board and continue preparation. We chop the onion with thin straws or 1 centimeter cubes.
Champignons, like the previous vegetable, or shred layers with a thickness of 4 to 5 millimeters.
Grind hard cheese on a large or medium grater, distribute the slices into separate bowls, send the rest of the products that are needed to prepare the dish to the kitchen table, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: fry vegetables and meat.
Turn on and preheat the oven up to 170 degrees Celsius. Then put on a medium heat a frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil, 2-3 tablespoons is quite enough. After a few minutes, when the fat warms up, put the chopped onions in it and sauté until soft, as well as a thin coating of golden crust, occasionally stirring with a wooden kitchen spatula.
As soon as the vegetable is browned, add the mushrooms to it and simmer them together until the moisture is almost completely evaporated and the mushrooms are ready. It will take about 15-20 minutes.
After that we put in the pan pieces of chicken, mayonnaise, sifted wheat flour, sprinkle everything to taste with salt and black pepper, while not forgetting that during cooking or frying the bird was seasoned with these spices.
Then mix the resulting mixture to a homogeneous consistency, cover everything with a lid so that a small gap remains, keep everything on a small fire 5 minutes and remove from the stove.
Step 3: bake julienne with mayonnaise.
Now we spread out the aromatic mixture in portions in special heat-resistant or non-stick molds: cocotte makers, small pots, tartlets or even ordinary crockery baking dishes.
We do not completely fill them, without tamping and leaving a little room for cheese, because in the oven the minced meat will begin to boil slightly, and excess will splash out. Then we crush everything with chopped cheese and put on a baking sheet.
After that, we send to the preheated oven and detect 15 minutes. After this time, the dish will brown and reach full readiness. As soon as this happens, we put on kitchen gloves in our hands, rearrange the julienne on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and let it stand for a while at room temperature. Then put each tin on a flat plate and serve the food to the table.
Step 4: serve julienne with mayonnaise.
Julienne with mayonnaise is served hot in front of the main course as an appetizing snack. Kokotnitsy with the aromatic mixture are placed on separate plates, wrapped their handles in napkins so that no one gets burned during the meal, and next to them they put a small spoon, which is very convenient to relish the aromatic dish. Tasty, fast, inexpensive and magical!
Enjoy your meal!
- an alternative to half a cooked or baked chicken - other parts of this bird: filet, thighs, drumsticks, wings or even hearts with stomachs;
- very often, such julienne is baked in rolls or large pieces of loaf, from the middle of which a part of the crumb is cut;
- if the chicken is not ready, it should be thoroughly washed, remove the feathers, which very often remain on the carcass after machine cleaning, and cook or bake with vegetables, spices, and salt;
- in addition to salt and black pepper, you can use any other spices that season dishes of poultry or meat: marjoram, cinnamon, sage, curry, ginger, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, as well as different types of ground peppers;
- A good substitute for chicken - seafood.