Ingredients for Making Mayonnaise with Tomato
- 5 eggs
- Refined vegetable oil 500 milliliters
- Tomato paste 150 grams
- Liquid mustard 2 teaspoons
- Table vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Eggs, Mustard
- Serving 8 servings
Kitchen knife, small bowl - 2 pieces, a deep bowl for a blender, a mixer, a tablespoon, a teaspoon, a food plastic container with a lid, a refrigerator, a deep bowl for serving
Making mayonnaise with tomato:
Step 1: prepare the eggs.
Before making mayonnaise, we need to separate the egg yolks from the proteins. To do this, using a kitchen knife, break the shell of the components, and pour their contents into two small bowls. Attention: We try to do everything so that part of the yolk does not fall into the container with protein.
Step 2: make mayonnaise with tomato.
Pour the egg yolks into a deep blender bowl. Pour salt here and taste black ground pepper with sugar to taste. Using a mixer, beat all the ingredients at high speed until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Immediately after that, add mustard and tomato paste to the bowl. We continue to mix everything with improvised inventory until smooth.
Without ceasing to beat the mass, we introduce vegetable oil in a thin stream. Important: the last component is added to the container in small portions so that an emulsion can form. As soon as this happens, pour it here 1 tablespoon vinegar and whisk lightly.
At the last stage of preparation of mayonnaise, we introduce egg whites into the bowl and mix the mixture until it brightens. Important: the sauce should begin to thicken before our eyes. Immediately after that, add a little more salt if desired and pour out the remaining table vinegar. Once again, beat everything until smooth and pour into a clean food container. Close the container tightly with a lid and put it in the refrigerator to infuse for 30-45 minutes.
Step 3: serve mayonnaise with tomato.
When the mayonnaise with tomato becomes cool, we take it out and transfer it with a tablespoon to a special deep bowl. This sauce can be served at the dinner table along with dishes such as fried potatoes, baked fish, and can also be used as dressing for shawarma or hot dogs.
- for the preparation of delicious beautiful mayonnaise it is best to use homemade eggs;
- to make the sauce fragrant, try using high-quality tomato paste and only trusted brands;
- instead of vinegar, vinegar essence is suitable, which can be diluted in a small amount of clean cold water (since it goes quite saturated to taste), as well as freshly squeezed lemon juice, which I most often use for making homemade mayonnaise.