Ingredients for making nut sauce
- Purified water (boiled and chilled) 2 tablespoons
- Walnuts 250 grams
- Sour cream 100 milliliters
- Dill (fresh) 1/2 medium bunch or to taste
- Ground black pepper 1 pinch or to taste
- Rock salt 1 pinch or to taste
- Main Ingredients Sour Cream, Nuts, Greens
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Tablespoon, blender with bowl, kitchen knife, cutting board, deep bowl, gravy boat.
Cooking nut sauce:
Step 1: prepare the nuts.
First of all, put the right amount of walnuts on the kitchen table and sort them out, removing splinters, as well as any kind of rubbish. Then we transfer the kernels into a clean, dry bowl of a blender or food processor and grind them at high speed to the desired pieces or into crumbs.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Then we wash fresh dill under cold running water, shake it off the excess liquid over the sink, send it to a cutting board and leave it there for a while, allowing it to dry. After that, using a sharp kitchen knife finely chop the greens and immediately proceed to the next step.
Step 3: prepare peanut sauce.
We put in a deep bowl chopped walnuts, dill, the right amount of salt, black pepper, pour sour cream, refined vegetable oil, as well as purified boiled and chilled water. Mix all the ingredients with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency. We taste and, if necessary, add more spices. Again we mix and serve to the table.
Step 4: serve peanut sauce.
Walnut sauce is served in small bowls or special sauces. This wonderful mixture will perfectly complement almost any dish of vegetables, cereals, pasta, pasta, rice, poultry, fish or game. It is also nice to eat it with sausages and cheese sandwiches, croutons, or just fresh bread. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often, before serving, the sauce is cooled;
- sometimes a couple of garlic cloves squeezed through a press, soy sauce or balsamic vinegar are added to all the above products. They add sourness to the finished sauce and a kind of peculiar piquant zest;
- very often sour cream is replaced with fermented milk yogurt without additives or a mixture is made of them in a ratio of 1: 1;
- instead of black pepper, you can use allspice or white, they are not so sharp, but have a pleasant spicy aroma;
- from the above quantity of products, approximately 300-320 milliliters of the finished product will be obtained;
- this type of sauce is stored in the refrigerator, tightly packed, no more than two days. If you want it to stand longer, about 3-4 days, add greens just before serving.